The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

Daboyle
TheKillerNacho – Pickle (186)
Counselor – Pickle (189)
MD4L
Pickle Rick – Matts (185), Unvote, MD4L (202)
Matts4313 – Brett (191)
bcb1213 – Pickle (202)
squire12 – Pickle (186), Brett (194), Nacho (196), MD4L (201)
Blue – Brett (189)
BrettFavre004 – Pickle (198)
SirA1 – MD4L (197)

Vote Count

4 Pickle – Nacho, Counselor, Brett, Bcb
3 MD4L – SirA, Squire, Pickle
2 Brett – Blue, Matts

Please continue to let me know about VC errors

Edited by Whicker

17 minutes ago, Whicker said:

For the record, this was a TYPO. This is supposed to say "roleblocked for night 5"

So mages were blocked

N2. N3, n5 

Bcb targeted 

Md4l n1. Josh n4. Ragnarok n6.  Missed n7

So if the move for the group block could itself be blocked, that would eliminate md4l and josh/sira as doing that (being king Radovid)

@SirA1 can you confirm that your (josh) was blocked n4?

14 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Pickle is floundering so badly he's making up votes for people now 

Hey guys.  Bcb is caught.  He is doing the same exact thing that nwil did and was why I knew he was scum. 

They make up a fake push/argument and manipulate the facts.  Unfortunately for both of them I know the facts better than them. 

@Whicker for your records here was the nacho vote 

13 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

I'm leaning josh and nacho bc daboyle could have offed me but didn't (leave him at a close 3rd)

I'm now on bcb bc he is lock scum.  

They make it too easy for me 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Hey guys.  Bcb is caught.  He is doing the same exact thing that nwil did and was why I knew he was scum. 

They make up a fake push/argument and manipulate the facts.  Unfortunately for both of them I know the facts better than them. 

@squire12 @Blue @Matts4313 @SirA1

We need to decide as a group where to go bc scum will be close to having the numbers after tonight.  And presumably are all voting me and showing it.  

11 people now, if I'm lynched and town killed at night 

9 people (3 kings and presumably another red) technically blue would make 5 non town out the 9 (although count on blue to help for the time being and by blue I mean the person)

We need to get scum tonight, preferably red to try and stop the killing but it needs to scum. 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

@squire12 @Blue @Matts4313 @SirA1

We need to decide as a group where to go bc scum will be close to having the numbers after tonight.  And presumably are all voting me and showing it.  

11 people now, if I'm lynched and town killed at night 

9 people (3 kings and presumably another red) technically blue would make 5 non town out the 9 (although count on blue to help for the time being and by blue I mean the person)

We need to get scum tonight, preferably red to try and stop the killing but it needs to scum. 

Scum groups shouldnt be working together though. I think there is 1 more red if I am guessing. The other groups I am less sure about.

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Scum groups shouldnt be working together though. I think there is 1 more red if I am guessing. The other groups I am less sure about.

You have the 3 rulers/kings of red orange and blue still left.  You have blue himself claiming indy.  I think red had 4 but I guess it could have been 3.  I just don't think 3 i correct given there are at least 4 orange and we (purple) had 3.   

I think they are voting me bc its an easy lynch. 

Either way bcb is scum.  

Slipped with his fake push of me just like mwil.  

Blocked rags the known tracker with confirmed results on a Night rags was blocked due to the king 

Blocked mwil supposedly (someone he is with imo)

48 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Ill just make a new vote.  You also have nacho voting twice.  Think its supposed to be sira on md4l

Md4l

19 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

What part of what I said did I make up. Did you not try to assign nacho votes he never made?  Lol 

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

You have the 3 rulers/kings of red orange and blue still left.  You have blue himself claiming indy.  I think red had 4 but I guess it could have been 3.  I just don't think 3 i correct given there are at least 4 orange and we (purple) had 3.   

I think they are voting me bc its an easy lynch. 

Either way bcb is scum.  

Slipped with his fake push of me just like mwil.  

Blocked rags the known tracker with confirmed results on a Night rags was blocked due to the king 

Blocked mwil supposedly (someone he is with imo)

And more making things up. I never  blocked mwil or even said I did lol 

#floundering

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

What part of what I said did I make up. Did you not try to assign nacho votes he never made?  Lol 

Where is there do you see that.  Looks like you are proving my point.  Whciler had nacho voting for me and md4l.  I corrected whicker and told him it should have been sira I believe on md4l and nacho on me. 

What in there is me assigning votes.  You are not caught twice.