The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Whicker had him down as voting for 2 ******* people so what I said was 100% accurate.  

Whicker nmhad nacho on the vc under me and md4l.  

#floundering 

Oops. You're correct on that one. I misread what u meant there. 

But you're making things up on mwil block 

Just now, Blue said:

I don't know why Pickle is appealing to me, I'm just voting for Brett because I think he's a bad liar. I don't have a horse in this race.

Well at least I have the balls to play for town 🤣  But I get the appeal.  Bcb is scum lock.  Will bet the entire game on it at this point.  

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I don't care about claims.  Scum have good fake claims as I can attest.  You all can weed through that if you want.  Anyone voting me at this point id wager is scum.  

Yeah but Yennefer not being in a Witcher Mafia game would be shocking. Ditto with Triss. Don't know if Geralt is in the game or if that's supposed to be Whicker.

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

Yeah but Yennefer not being in a Witcher Mafia game would be shocking. Ditto with Triss. Don't know if Geralt is in the game or if that's supposed to be Whicker.

Geralt and Yennefer (hey 2 i know lol) would be i would expect.  But how do you rectify the facts of his actions, votes, and lies.  Whicker could have not added them making them claims like malf did in TWD mafia game I hear.  If bcb is town he is currently helping town to lose.  

So how does one weigh claim vs everything else.  To me everything else is tipping the scales right now.  

9 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I don't care about claims.  Scum have good fake claims as I can attest.  You all can weed through that if you want.  Anyone voting me at this point id wager is scum.  

This comes off as a bit petty tbh. 

I was told 50 times that Brett is orange. So that seems pretty safe. 

How do we know @Blue is a neutral immortal btw? Is it just because that one move bounced back?