The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

16 hours ago, squire12 said:

6. MD4L -- no info, was tracked by Ragnarok N2 and went nowhere.  said he know SirA role, but was not aligned with hiim???   Possible King Radovid??

Yeah only pickle has asked. I’m unsure why voted me though

16 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

@MD4L how did you know sirA alignment before he died and who are and what do you do?

I think it’s fairly obvious considering what stage we are in the game. There have been bits to explain what I am not.

11 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

But it does say that pickle would become king, right? I fail to see the significance of such a thing, otherwise, especially considering the host felt it worth mentioning in the write up.

It may be speculation on my part, but I really don't think it's a huge leap from what you've told me. Especially in combination of Pickles thread play not matching that of a friendly other.

Dude, I cant be any more clear. It literally has these words:

1. Your kingdom will declare as independent.

2. Your kingdom can win as long as at least 1 member alive. Note - it doesnt say "if you are alive", it just says "1 member" 

Your theory is bad. So lets scum hunt.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Dude, I cant be any more clear. It literally has these words:

1. Your kingdom will declare as independent.

2. Your kingdom can win as long as at least 1 member alive. Note - it doesnt say "if you are alive", it just says "1 member" 

Your theory is bad. So lets scum hunt.

There's absolutely no reason for #2 to change even if the actual win condition (#1) changes.

My theory is almost certainly correct. I don't really blame people want to vote Brett or Daboyle going for Red king considering his apparent mass roleblock. But fmp, Pickle absolutely needs to die and lynching a fellow Independent is easily the worst case scenario right now. Pickle is definitely not Independent.

Radovid's Redania

Again What I think is happening.

We reached the Pontar before the first snows. Only a weakened Kaedwen remained... and Radovid's Redania. We thought they'd sue for peace, perhaps even submit to vassalization like Temeria and Toussaint. We waited for spring, certain of victory... However, Radovid sent no peace envoys, nor did he advance on our positions. Instead, he trudged over to the snow-bound Kestrel Mountains... and attacked Kaedwen, his ally. Rudderless and rejected, they threw down their arms after just a few lost skirmishes – and joined Radovid. And so, by spring, instead of two weak enemies we had only one powerful one. This spring there was a massive battle in the marshes of Velen. Massive, yet indecisive. Both sides suffered enormous losses. Radovid has retreated across the Pontar. He's safe for now... until reinforcements arrive from the south.”

So this seems to me like the normal Red Scum Faction. Have to defeat all of the other Town players.

The Players

swoosh - Cyprian Wiley [Strongman/Janitor] (loyal to Redania under King Radovid V) - lynched D3

One of the 4 Underworld bosses that led the way for Redania.

MWil23 - Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon [1-shot Bulletproof] (loyal to Redania under King Radovid V) - killed N6

I believe Ciri either flipped Red once the Emperor was killed instead of Indy out of Anger or this could have been a Frame to confuse things.

mission27 - Philippa Eilhart [Vigilante] (Independent) - modkilled D6

Philippa Eilhart was the Mage assigned to Redania in the lore. Per the way the TV series worked all Mages could be Indy that can also win with their assigned faction.

I think there are 2 remaining Red.

King Radovid V - The Leader

Sigismund Dijkstra - He is another Underworld Boss and also the Redania Spymaster per the lore (Framer?)

27 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Here's what I know.  Wc is to eliminate the kings 

Pickle is a king 

I'm not gonna take a shot in the dark when we have a sure thing.  Matts could be telling the truth, and pickle could be harmless, he could be telling the truth and the purple wc changed, he could also be purple and be trying to protect his king.  I'm sticking with the sure thing 

Yeah, this is still where I am.

So much talk about pickles wincon or what it could be, that doesn’t matter at all.  I need kings dead. He is a king.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

There's absolutely no reason for #2 to change even if the actual win condition (#1) changes.

My theory is almost certainly correct. I don't really blame people want to vote Brett or Daboyle going for Red king considering his apparent mass roleblock. But fmp, Pickle absolutely needs to die and lynching a fellow Independent is easily the worst case scenario right now. Pickle is definitely not Independent.

Im trying not to direct quote here, but #2 goes on to talk about winning with anyone. As long as 1 person is alive you can win with anyone.

1 minute ago, SirA1 said:

Radovid's Redania

Again What I think is happening.

So this seems to me like the normal Red Scum Faction. Have to defeat all of the other Town players.

The Players

swoosh - Cyprian Wiley [Strongman/Janitor] (loyal to Redania under King Radovid V) - lynched D3

One of the 4 Underworld bosses that led the way for Redania.

MWil23 - Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon [1-shot Bulletproof] (loyal to Redania under King Radovid V) - killed N6

I believe Ciri either flipped Red once the Emperor was killed instead of Indy out of Anger or this could have been a Frame to confuse things.

mission27 - Philippa Eilhart [Vigilante] (Independent) - modkilled D6

Philippa Eilhart was the Mage assigned to Redania in the lore. Per the way the TV series worked all Mages could be Indy that can also win with their assigned faction.

I think there are 2 remaining Red.

King Radovid V - The Leader

Sigismund Dijkstra - He is another Underworld Boss and also the Redania Spymaster per the lore (Framer?)

I think this is valid.

Toussaint

Again what I think is going on off of first glance.

We thought they'd sue for peace, perhaps even submit to vassalization like Temeria and Toussaint. 

So both Temeria and Toussaint were Vassal states of Nilfgaard. 

Malf stated he knew who the Emperor was and that would make sense with his Dual Citizenship.

The players

Malfatron - Vimme Vivaldi [Fruit Vendor] (loyal to Toussaint under Duchess Anna Henrietta and loyal to Temeria under Commander Vernon Roche) - modkilled D4

bigbadbuff - Zoltan Chivay [Jailkeeper] (loyal to Duchy of Toussaint under Duchess Anna Henrietta) - lynched D6

Forge - Shani [Doctor] (loyal to Duchy of Toussaint under Duchess Anna Henrietta) - lynched D5

I think there is only 2 remaining Orange/Indy leaning Orange left.

Fringilla Vigo - Squire? This was the Mage associated with Toussaint in the lore as a cousin of Anna. Probably Indy Aligned like the other mages.

Duchess Anna Henrietta - Brett?

27 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Brett probably should’ve been voted off yesterday.

29 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Holy cow SirA is back.

So didn’t know enough to know sirA was back yesterday, but evidently knew enough to think I should have been voted off. 

So making one of those two things up.

1 minute ago, BrettFavre004 said:

So didn’t know enough to know sirA was back yesterday, but evidently knew enough to think I should have been voted off. 

So making one of those two things up.

I scroll the thread. I voted you yesterday. 

8 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Im trying not to direct quote here, but #2 goes on to talk about winning with anyone. As long as 1 person is alive you can win with anyone.

This gets deeper and deeper. Where does it say this? The win condition? From what counselor posted of pickles role PM yesterday, nothing seemed that convoluted. 

I'm actually getting concerned by the level in which you're trying to save and defend him, now. Especially since you were lurking the whole game prior. Originally it came off to me as a genuine attempt to pass information along from a night move but it now appears that you're attempting to pass your own inferences of that information as fact. I think my theory is more or less pretty obvious given the info you and counselor have posted but you keep reiterating the same data anyway, in an less that subtle attempt to keep heat off pickle.

Most concerning, rereading counselors recital of Pickle's role PM last night, it seems that Pickle gets a convert move if he's king. 

Oh dear Matts, I'm so sorry

4 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Toussaint

Again what I think is going on off of first glance.

So both Temeria and Toussaint were Vassal states of Nilfgaard. 

Malf stated he knew who the Emperor was and that would make sense with his Dual Citizenship.

The players

Malfatron - Vimme Vivaldi [Fruit Vendor] (loyal to Toussaint under Duchess Anna Henrietta and loyal to Temeria under Commander Vernon Roche) - modkilled D4

bigbadbuff - Zoltan Chivay [Jailkeeper] (loyal to Duchy of Toussaint under Duchess Anna Henrietta) - lynched D6

Forge - Shani [Doctor] (loyal to Duchy of Toussaint under Duchess Anna Henrietta) - lynched D5

I think there is only 2 remaining Orange/Indy leaning Orange left.

Fringilla Vigo - Squire? This was the Mage associated with Toussaint in the lore as a cousin of Anna. Probably Indy Aligned like the other mages.

Duchess Anna Henrietta - Brett?

I am not Duchess Anna Henrietta, lol, or any orange.

all based off not wanting to lynch forge, which was a dumb lynch.