The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

Remember king daboyle holds the tiebreaker so all 6 not on me would have to be on the same person or town is essentially boned.  You will lose a protect and character invest that I of course would have to play chess with scum on which I would use. 

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Vote Count

5 Pickle – Nacho, Counselor, Brett, Bcb, Daboyle

All those that have questionable claims are on me.  I wonder why. Bc I can invest them and proves them liars.  This is too easy. 

11 minutes ago, MD4L said:

What is the reason blue went after you?

I dunno, squire was grilling me for a while. You were the only person who ended up voting for me yesterday.  Which is fine, just curious as to a reason especially when you follow that up with i probably should have went yesterday. 

4 minutes ago, BrettFavre004 said:

You had guessed I was Clever, you didn’t answer why you think blue team would be looking for that character. 

I asked that Question of Squire and he answered. It was not directed at you.

2 minutes ago, BrettFavre004 said:

I dunno, squire was grilling me for a while. You were the only person who ended up voting for me yesterday.  Which is fine, just curious as to a reason especially when you follow that up with i probably should have went yesterday. 

Open to changing decisions with some more context. These things happen and I’m glad to redirect my vote.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Why daboyle over brett (not that im objecting, just curious as to your thoughts)

Brett justified his stance enough to remove pressure. We aren’t completely away from voting but I don’t think it made sense to vote you as it stands.

18 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

That seems like way to many scum

Not in a game with basically even amounts that are all vying for a win.

Town lost D1. You are either Indy or Scum at this point IMO. Which is why I think the Mages can win in multiple ways. 

5 minutes ago, BrettFavre004 said:

Did daboyle ever claim a character? 

SirA, you see anything in all the literature that could like be his character?

I have no read on Daboyle as I have been only looking back at the OP and results and figuring out how those characters fit together.

He has barely posted since I rejoined.

Just now, SirA1 said:

I have no read on Daboyle as I have been only looking back at the OP and results and figuring out how those characters fit together.

He has barely posted since I rejoined.

He has the ability to break a tie vote with vote.  We put to the test last night and it checked out.