The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

@Matts4313

Can you share why you happened to show up and start posting the day after mwil was eliminated?  Seems very suspicious.

pure coincidence 

1 hour ago, Counselor said:

He’s a king Frogs. It says so in the writeup that his character ascended the throne. And with the way Matts has been defending him I believe without a doubt Matts was converted and is Purple. I’m not moving my vote. I am too damn sure about this. 

So sure. Very much sure. You nailed it big guy!

55 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Good god town has some worthless piles of junk playing.  

Bet right now that my lynch line has scum

Assuming I didnt get the wool pulled over my eyes and you were still indy - you should 100% pull quotes of everyone so you can call them dumb dumbs after the game.

And for once, I think you are right about your lynch line. People were being so damn thickheaded and refusing to scum hunt. 

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

unless Whicker is running a super bastard heavy game, it seems the write up of his death did imply that yes, he was in fact, someone we needed to kill:

Nilfgaard, ofc, being the name of my original green faction.

Or that could just be flavored. 

I still cant believe you all cant understand on how even if we needed to kill pickle, we didnt have to kill him today. The smart play was to stop being stubborn and LOOK FOR NONE OUTTED PEOPLE!

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

pure coincidence 

So sure. Very much sure. You nailed it big guy!

Assuming I didnt get the wool pulled over my eyes and you were still indy - you should 100% pull quotes of everyone so you can call them dumb dumbs after the game.

And for once, I think you are right about your lynch line. People were being so damn thickheaded and refusing to scum hunt. 

I still cant believe you all cant understand on how even if we needed to kill pickle, we didnt have to kill him today. The smart play was to stop being stubborn and LOOK FOR NONE OUTTED PEOPLE!

I sure nailed pickle while you tried everything in your power to save him little guy

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

This is interesting 

So is this.

4 Pickle – Nacho, Counselor, Brett, Daboyle

I believe two on this list are scum. Brett I am getting a town lean on and with MD4L pushing Daboyle yesterday I think he gets a reprieve.

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Ah yes... all of the host messages pointing to the same conclusion but its all "just flavored".

My gut tells me you're town but if you're going to keep double downing on this, Jesus Christ.

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

I sure nailed pickle while you tried everything in your power to save him little guy

You didnt even do that.

1. I outted pickled, not you. Dont take credit for what I did.

2. you were damn sure I was converted. And like all your reads, you were damn sure WRONG

Just now, Matts4313 said:

You didnt even do that.

1. I outted pickled, not you. Dont take credit for what I did.

2. you were damn sure I was converted. And like all your reads, you were damn sure WRONG

You didn’t put crap. You tried to defend him and say he wasn’t the king. Which he clearly was. Little boy

1 minute ago, SirA1 said:

So is this.

I believe two on this list are scum. Brett I am getting a town lean on and with MD4L pushing Daboyle yesterday I think he gets a reprieve.

One might be but there's definitely scum who were likely voting off the pickle lynchline to lay low, I'd wager. I personally think most if not all of the people voting Pickle are Independents.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

This is my focus list for today. 

TKN

Reading that write-up, it was clear as day pickle was a king, not an asterisk king where we could win with him alive.  Win conditions written clear as day.  He needed to go.  I haven’t seen anything make me consider otherwise and that night write-up frankly doesn’t bode well for you.  If I supposedly came out for Forge, who was irrelevant and helpful, what the hell were you doing yesterday for someone who was a king and was clearly a necessity to kill to win ??

you aren’t purple, but I have no idea what you are or why you wanted pickle alive, but it doesn’t pass the smell test. 

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Ah yes... all of the host messages pointing to the same conclusion but its all "just flavored".

My gut tells me you're town but if you're going to keep double downing on this, Jesus Christ.

Im not going to keep going over this.

• The host told me that we didnt have to kill purple. 
  • This entire day was spent going "hurr durr I am just going to waste this day not scum hunting"