The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:

You have a pretty good memory to remember red kings name like that

And to think that is my main reason for voting for you currently. You lack of memory or knowledge about yourself.

You claimed Francis Bedlam one of the underworld bosses of Norvigard. But when I brought that up after my lore search you act surprised to that fact.

Probably because it's your cover identity. Whoreson Junior flipped Red and I can see the other 3 bosses making sense as cover roles for Red.

I originally bought that all four could be in the game but now with the player count dwindling I don't think that is the case.

For me my scum list is as follows.

Nacho

Counselor (already too many mages in the game revealed)

MD4L

Daboyle

Brett

BCB

Blue

Matt

20 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Md4l 1

SirJoshA n4 

Rags 6

Md4l again last night 

I'm now going under the assumption md4l was purple and is mucked so we may not hear from him again 

The Purple Faction has been Destroyed per the Lynch of Pickle Per Whicker.

I think we lynch one of Nacho/Counselor and see how they flip. If we get a similar message about the Red Kingdom then fine. If not then we role block the other.

The Nilfgaardian Empire has been defeated!!!

Pickle Rick has been killed! He was Hjalmar an Craite, New King of Skellige

The Skellige Faction has been destroyed!!

We should get similar messages when Red/Blue/Orange are defeated/Destroyed as well.

39 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

And to think that is my main reason for voting for you currently. You lack of memory or knowledge about yourself.

You claimed Francis Bedlam one of the underworld bosses of Norvigard. But when I brought that up after my lore search you act surprised to that fact.

Probably because it's your cover identity. Whoreson Junior flipped Red and I can see the other 3 bosses making sense as cover roles for Red.

I originally bought that all four could be in the game but now with the player count dwindling I don't think that is the case.

For me my scum list is as follows.

Nacho

Counselor (already too many mages in the game revealed)

MD4L

Daboyle

Brett

BCB

Blue

Matt

I know you like to get really deep into lore and ****, but for me, unless it's a thing I already like I don't bother until late in the game.

As you should probably know, the only thing about the character in the initial pm is the portrait, which looks like a bald midget, and a quote. Which in my case is "You say tribute, I say taxes. You say thieves I say hard workin' street clerks"... which yeah, makes sense but I didn't give much thought to it at the time.

In short: I wouldn't assume anyone plays the game like you do lol

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:

Md4l 1

SirJoshA n4 

Rags 6

Md4l again last night 

I'm now going under the assumption md4l was purple and is mucked so we may not hear from him again 

md4l's refusal to out his claim means he's probably scum. Probably not purple though. Perhaps someone else who needs to keep all the kings alive? One of the other kings? Just spitballing. Either way, this is a good list. We know Md4l and SirA1 isn't red king.

On 1/8/2021 at 4:32 PM, bigbadbuff said:

N1. Forge

N2. Nacho

N3. Forge

N4. Blue--> Buff

N5. Squire

additionally, bbb's jails would suggest blue isn't red king, or myself.

if bbb or bcb isn't lying (bbb flipped scum but not red), it eliminates like half the people in the game rn from being red king.

People who can still be red king:

• daboyle
  • counselor
  • matts
  • brett
  • bcb (if he's lying about his roleblocks)

Almost certainly one of those five. I still think md4l is a good lynch if he doesn't out his full claim today but in my mind we might as well lynch for red king today. I have a pretty strong town read on Matts, which narrows it down to 3 in my mind.

@MD4L @SirA1 can you verify you were roleblocked on the nights BCB claimed? if you can, it gives bcb more credibility

8 minutes ago, BrettFavre004 said:

And who are you exactly @SirA1?

Do you have any quotes there on nacho regarding that?

I am playing the character formerly known as JoshstraDaymus.

Nacho just reclaimed again and admitted to not looking too deep into his fake claim.

Regardless today we should be hunting for Red/Blue and not Orange. the Duchess is likely the last Orange and not an immediate threat that the other too are,

I don't believe Nacho is Indy/Former Town. 

Daboyle's claim is of a character known as the Bloody Baron. A self proclaimed ruler loyal to Nilfgaard. 

That could easily be a tie breaking vote.

7 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Nacho just reclaimed again and admitted to not looking too deep into his fake claim.

Regardless today we should be hunting for Red/Blue and not Orange. the Duchess is likely the last Orange and not an immediate threat that the other too are,

Daboyle's claim is of a character known as the Bloody Baron. A self proclaimed ruler loyal to Nilfgaard. 

nope, that is my character, bro. i can frankly tell you dont play in many games with me lol

writing in absolutes like that to sway lynches is a scum trait. I know you aren't red king but I'm pretty disappointed regardless of your alignment based on this post... thought you were one of the good ones.

13 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Just read on this baron guy.  I am trying to figure out why he'd have an extra vote