The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

It did not take long for BrettFavre of Redania to prove himself a hard and ruthless ruler, one fully deserving to be styled "the Stern." His father, King Vizimir, was murdered when Brett was quite young, and his mother, Hedwig of Malleore, and a Regency Council ruled in his stead.
Young Brett soon seized power in his own right, however, and wrought vengeance on those who had treated him with disrespect. He took to forcing all his potential political opponents to swear allegiance – or face death.
He waged war not only against Nilfgaard, but also against mages, whom he saw as the root of all evil. Brett also made every effort to gain control over the Free City of Novigrad, whose fleet and treasury could tip the scales of the ongoing conflict towards his victory.
My meeting with Brett confirmed the rumors circling around the king's mental state. The Redanian king was a dangerous madman trapped in his own world of disturbing visions. This did not make him one jot less intelligent or cunning, however.
Despite his mental afflictions, the young king was manipulating his opponents like an adroit puppet master.
Brett burned with particularly intense hostility (first kindled in his earliest childhood days) for the sorceress Mission. Rumors spoke of how he had prepared a special torture regimen just for her - and while the two dozen points they mentioned were surely an exaggeration, they accurately conveyed the general scale of his hatred.
The terror of Brett's reign had led not just enemies, but also his allies and even his subjects to long for his death.
The phrase "monster in human flesh" fit Brett perfectly. Perhaps it was awareness of all the cruel and bestial acts this madman perpetrated that led me to get involved in the plans for his assassination.
Hatred for Mission proved to be Brett's weakness. He was ready to do anything to capture her - even abandon the safe confines of his flagship.
The plan for luring Brett out of hiding worked, though not without complications. Irritated by my typical cheek, Brett brayed for the my blood, and I only dodged the executioner's axe thanks to the intervention of my co-conspirators.
Perhaps the delay this caused was what allowed the ruler to nearly escape his assassins, but in the end he could not cheat fate and died at the hands of the many that he had wronged.
@BrettFavre004 has been killed! He was King Radovid V the Stern

Moves due 8:30 CST
  • Like 1

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

That can't be true, unless you were interfered with. I'm 100% indy.

Nope if I survive I will reveal all of my/Josh's actions.

I think now that Red can's block bcb they may have other priorities.

I believe KSJ is the last Red if it makes you feel better.

6 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Its 100% a protection. Im dumb. 

Brett-lock

My money would be on MD4L, given roles left in the game. I know they didn't try to kill me, I get notified every time someone tries a hit on me.

2 hours ago, SirA1 said:

@Blue @MD4L

When we played Mafia on WF what did the color Orange normally denote?

Non-Town, I don't believe it was used often enough to have any other meaningful connotation.

2 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Oh I thought he was already done for 

Jennsterger

I see what you did there.