Colin Kaepernick

eagles18

Stop with the non-football garbage.  Why do we have to do the same thing over and over again in topics like this?   Everyone should be fully aware of the forum rules.  Everyone on this forum right now is part of the beta test and has been a member for years and years.  @BroncoSojia there is no reason to post a tweet like that.  There is no reason to debate and discuss things that are clearly not allowed.  Members who continue to post outside the forum rules will be receiving bans.  I'm tired of locking these topics because the same handful of members always want to try and turn things away from football.

Discuss football.  Politics and race discussions are not allowed on this forum.  

Just now, Webmaster said:

Stop with the non-football garbage.  Why do we have to do the same thing over and over again in topics like this?   Everyone should be fully aware of the forum rules.  Especially since everyone on this forum right now is part of the beta test and has been a member for years and years.  @BroncoSojia there is no reason to post a tweet like that.  There is no reason to debate and discuss things that are clearly not allowed.  Members who continue to post outside the forum rules will be receiving bans.  I'm tired of locking these topics.  

Discuss football.  Politics and race discussions are not allowed on this forum.  

I'm not going to push it but that tweet is football related in regards to Kaepernick. When you have his girlfriend comparing the owner of the Ravens to a slave owner and Ray Lewis to an "Uncle Tom", that is something that's going to affect his chances of being employed by a team, specifically the Ravens.

No.  Maybe you guys don't understand the rules.  That tweet is clearly about race.  Racial discussions are not allowed on this forum for any reason.  Even if it's somehow related to a  football player.  We aren't going to debate and discuss Kaepernicks girlfriend's slavery comparisons.    Why is this difficult to understand?

15 minutes ago, BroncoSojia said:

I'm not going to push it but that tweet is football related in regards to Kaepernick. When you have his girlfriend comparing the owner of the Ravens to a slave owner and Ray Lewis to an "Uncle Tom", that is something that's going to affect his chances of being employed by a team, specifically the Ravens.

It doesn't matter if it's football related.  It's clearly a discussion of race and clearly a rule violation.   Just because it was from a football players girlfriend does NOT make it OK to post.    

If he didn't disrespect the anthem he would be a fringe starter.

That being said, I don't like politics being in sports from the athlete/employee perspective so in my personal opinion, I think he is getting what he deserves. Hopefully this would make other athletes think twice before acting 

1 hour ago, BillsGuy82 said:

If he didn't disrespect the anthem he would be a fringe starter.

That being said, I don't like politics being in sports from the athlete/employee perspective so in my personal opinion, I think he is getting what he deserves. Hopefully this would make other athletes think twice before acting 

Honestly I couldn't care less about his Anthem protest (found the constant discussion annoying more than anything else), I thought his Castro shirt was far worse. Just my opinion.

Archived