Playoffs - Wild Card Round

Leader

32 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

Heineke was fun to watch. I expect he recognized that he had a once on a lifetime opportunity, and was able to play loose rather than play scared.  I am sure WFT will keep him around for next seasons camp, but I think we probably watched the high point of Heineke's NFL career last night.

Then this happened...

https://www.totalprosports.com/2021/01/10/social-media-turns-on-qb-taylor-heinicke-after-unearthed-article-on-how-he-felt-about-george-floyd-breonna-taylor-protesters-tweets/

2 hours ago, 40Year Pack Fan said:

Will Heineke be able sustain what he's started, as he has bounced around with a few teams already?...This can be a league that makes and breaks quarterbacks....Remember when Case Keenum, Carson Wentz, Nick Foles, and Jimmy Garopollo were the talk of the league?....

Hope he gets in like Flynn on a gig somewhere. Gotta pull for the undersized, underdog gamers who can get a contract in a world full of alpha dogs who have been preened and prodded over their whole life. I don’t know if he could start long term, but he showed incredible awareness and ability last night. That D should have done more for them. 

2 minutes ago, Refugee said:

Hope he gets in like Flynn on a gig somewhere. Gotta pull for the undersized, underdog gamers who can get a contract in a world full of alpha dogs who have been preened and prodded over their whole life. I don’t know if he could start long term, but he showed incredible awareness and ability last night. That D should have done more for them. 

Matt Flynn laughing at Seattle front office after his payday

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29914831496eaa02ecbb

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

All good things come to an end.

You do have a glimmer of hope....During the regular season the Bears beat TB and lost a close one to the Saints....Although I suspect the first game of the day (Tenn. vs. Balt.) will be the only one that will be competitive....Hope I'm wrong...

Edited by 40Year Pack Fan