2020 Play-offs GDT: Super WC Weekend Round 1 Steelers vs. Browns

Steeler Hitman

Just now, August4th said:

I'm usually fine with Mike, but I'm starting to lean in the he's overrated camp. no excuse for this. we're going nowhere with this dude and his droopy coordinators

this is his trademark. I will most likely pack it in and stop watching (unless major changes)  and what I will remember about tomlin is that he  always played down to competition and let the inmates run the asylum. Overrated

1 minute ago, Big Snack said:

I all for just letting Ben go out in a blaze of glory throwing 60 times out of no huddle the rest of the game. Just let his reality sink in

nope, he will want to return next year (and will) to get back to the SB, his excuse.  He has his chance here, and look what he did

Tomlin has two AFC Championships to go with Bens three total. The problem is they could not find a replacement for Ben last year when Rudolph choked games away. He stayed too long. Now you have to trade for a Dak, Wentz, or move up in the draft for fields. Two firsts and two 2nds most likely the cost.

On 1/7/2021 at 6:26 AM, 43M said:

If nothing really changes with how the offense is run, I just hope we get completely blown out by the Browns to the point where it demoralizes Ben into retirement and makes it painfully obvious Fitcher isnt an NFL caliber coach (as if it isnt already painfully clear).    

😄