2021 Free Agent Thread

MikeT14

10 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I am way too accustomed to "the Redskins way". I woke up this morning and immediately checked my phone to see what deals we made now that the "legal tampering" period has begun. 

The sad part is I don't know whether I was excited or disappointed when we didn't make any moves. 

Legal tampering period doesn’t begin until 1 minute from now. 

I am fine with not signing Jonnu to that kind of money. I believe we can get an athletic tight end in the draft to pair with Logan Thomas in later rounds, such as Brevin Jordan and Tommy Tremble. In free agency I’m hoping we can upgrade receiver, o line and secondary. 

8 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I’m guessing we go after guys like Adam Humphries and obscure back ups nobody has ever heard of. I’m not getting my hopes up for better players and I’ll guess Darby is gone too. Oh well. 

We used to send the Jet- throw out the Big contracts - Where'd that ever get us ?

5 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

We used to send the Jet- throw out the Big contracts - Where'd that ever get us ?

There’s an in-between. Not everything has to be an extreme. You can spend money without throwing out monster contracts or your can expect what we did last year to work out every year. Last year was a total anomaly, not to mention we still sucked.