2021 Titans Offseason Thread

ttitansfan4life

I can't see an edge player of worth making it to FA. Gonna have to draft one.

If Davis leaves, I'm always up for a WR in the first.
But I couldn't see any way we don't take an edge guy in the first. I'm almost in favor of trading up to make sure we get the one we want. 

5 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I can't see an edge player of worth making it to FA. Gonna have to draft one.

If Davis leaves, I'm always up for a WR in the first.
But I couldn't see any way we don't take an edge guy in the first. I'm almost in favor of trading up to make sure we get the one we want. 

I’d guess there’s a chance Von Miller does coming off the injury. Not that he’s a traditional 3-4 edge, but Trey Hendrickson could hit FA given the disaster that is the Saints cap situation. Ryan Kerrigan could bring some vet leadership in.

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

I’d guess there’s a chance Von Miller does coming off the injury. Not that he’s a traditional 3-4 edge, but Trey Hendrickson could hit FA given the disaster that is the Saints cap situation. Ryan Kerrigan could bring some vet leadership in.

I might be burned with hoping for the best with older FAs. lol 
Not to say they can't be good, but my trust in Robinson picking the right one in FA has diminished greatly. 
But yeah if Hendrickson is there. I'd love it.

Ryan will be an option. Just a matter what we expecting to get. "The Guy" said they tried to trade for him I believe. So that's more likely. And actually I'd think that is an option. 

12 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

Robinson needs to invest in actual DL talent. Obviously it depends on who's available, but enough with the Sly Williams/Brett Urban/Jack Crawford signings. 

Bring in some big dudes who can actually make something happen.

Colts had a better first round pick but they gave up a legitimate pick for a legitimate player in Buckner

We wouldn’t of gotten Yannick from Jacksonville but we could have from Minnesota 

Titans chose to draft a child RT who is never going to help this team 

I just hate how last season we didn’t try for Suggs or Jenkins

And this year we are throwing to Raymond to end our season but never attempted to go get Stills a guy Tannehill is familiar with and who the Titans are familiar with by playing him twice a year 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

Robinson needs to invest in actual DL talent. Obviously it depends on who's available, but enough with the Sly Williams/Brett Urban/Jack Crawford signings. 

Bring in some big dudes who can actually make something happen.

We do need some dawgs.

Tart flashed.
Crawford was better than expected to me and flashed. I think we used him more than we should have.

But I don't think this is the year to find a Jeffery Simmons type. Unless trade or scout a guy that is on the up tick. 
Indy gave an 1st for Buckner. 
We need to do something like that if we want to make a drastic change. 

33 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

We do need some dawgs.

Tart flashed.
Crawford was better than expected to me and flashed. I think we used him more than we should have.

But I don't think this is the year to find a Jeffery Simmons type. Unless trade or scout a guy that is on the up tick. 
Indy gave an 1st for Buckner. 
We need to do something like that if we want to make a drastic change. 

We do need some dawgs, especially in our front seven

you look at the Rams...that front 7 is filled with physical, head-banging players 

our front 7 is charmin soft

44 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

We do need some dawgs, especially in our front seven

you look at the Rams...that front 7 is filled with physical, head-banging players 

our front 7 is charmin soft

Definitely doesn’t help when the tone-setting thumper of an ILB you spent a first round pick on ends up being the worst starter on your entire team.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Definitely doesn’t help when the tone-setting thumper of an ILB you spent a first round pick on ends up being the worst starter on your entire team.

Damn I just did a quick scan of all our starters in my head and this is a fact lol. 

He literally offers nothing except on the goal line.