2021 Titans Offseason Thread

ttitansfan4life

36 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Completely irrelevant to everything, but what a crazy headline. Is there anyone that views this 11-5 season where we won the division for the first time in over a decade as a catastrophe?

Worsham is so....meh?

basically anyone at AtoZ besides Buck is meh

Edited by deeluxx3

1 minute ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Clearly not considering he’s interviewing with all 6 teams with open jobs.

Right, but those were all rumored to happen before yesterday. They may conduct the interview out of respect, but have the idea going in to it that he's not really their guy after what they saw yesterday

5 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Right, but those were all rumored to happen before yesterday. They may conduct the interview out of respect, but have the idea going in to it that he's not really their guy after what they saw yesterday

No it’s one game.... is Derrick Henry trash now? I mean he’s had his issues but he just led this team to a top 5 offense in the league and the best in franchise history. What do teams want in this league? More offense. Guy seems bright in his interviews so I’m sure he’ll interview with teams well. 

5 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

It’s really not that bad.

Maybe not if you don’t want CD, Jonnu, King, or Jayon back. If you want at least two on top of signing a legit edge player, they’ll have to make some moves(cutting Butler and Humphries). Plus the cap isn’t going up much if at all like it does most years.

Edited by ttitansfan4life

Just now, ttitansfan4life said:

Maybe not if you don’t want CD, Jonnu, King, or Jayon back. If you want at least two on top of signing a legit edge player, they’ll have to make some moves(cutting Butler and Humphries).

I mean yeah, Humphries and Vaccaro are gone. But I refuse to believe that the league is going to drop the cap $20 million. It would destroy a couple teams in 2021 and lead to an insane amount of free money in 2022 if revenue rebounds. 

Assuming it stays roughly the same as this year or dips slightly, with Humphries and Vaccaro cut we are probably sitting with around $27-35 million in cap space. Not huge, but certainly enough to retain a couple of the bigger guys and add a couple starters.

3 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Also I don’t know what he’s asking for and I know defense needs the most work but I’d love Allen Robinson on this team. Dudes been a stud his whole career with garbage at QB. Assuming we lose CD and cut Humphries, I’d love to target Robinson. 

I would be on board with this 

10 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

His lackey sure sucks at his job. Hasn’t developed any OLBs and can’t call a defense to save his life.

It’s just so dumb. Even if Bowen is a competent coach, asking him to essentially be the DC while not shifting the OLB responsibilities to someone else was just such a stupid plan. 

45 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Also I don’t know what he’s asking for and I know defense needs the most work but I’d love Allen Robinson on this team. Dudes been a stud his whole career with garbage at QB. Assuming we lose CD and cut Humphries, I’d love to target Robinson. 

I'd cry tears of joy if we get AR. But doubt it.