BDL 2021 Contract Negotiations/Transactions

SirA1

22 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

@SirA1 Sorry to keep bugging you with rule questions, but how does the cuts work if over 500?  

Tebow's salary is 2 yr / $501 w/ status of Signed - FA

I think we determined in the discussion thread that I can't cut him until after the season, so you can just ignore the Tebow one.  

Week 9 waivers

Gotham CB Anthony Brown

Seoul INT Roy Lopez

Cancun QB Mike White

Cuba CB PJ Williams

Berlin QB Geno Smith

Death Valley  RB Adrian Peterson

Lancaster INT Isaih Loudermilk

New Orleans   INT - Star Lotulelei

IR Claims

Gotham  C Chase Roullier-- Edge Tanoh Kpassagnon

Seoul   OL Josh Myers--T Larry Borom 

Death Valley  TE Robert Tonyan--  RB Devontae Booker

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ny92mike said:

@SirA1 How do you do this type of release in the workbook?

Create a dummy record or turn that player into one and create a new record for that player and then give it the dead money status. I took care of it.

Edited by SirA1

23 hours ago, wwhickok said:

DVN releases QB Mason Rudolph

In this situation I am simply opening up a roster spot, the contract will still count against my cab he simply needs to be made inactive.

I did this but you currently have 13 open roster spots as you only have 57 active roster . Please don't do this in the future unless you need the roster spaces. It just adds unnecessary extra roster maintenance.

Edited by SirA1

23 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

I did this but you currently have 13 open roster spots as you only have 57 active roster . Please don't do this in the future unless you need the roster spaces. It just adds unnecessary extra roster maintenance.

Huh? Don't I have 67?  I will have a few guys coming back here very soon that is the only reason I did this.

Edited by wwhickok

10 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Huh? Don't I have 67?  I will have a few guys coming back here very soon that is the only reason I did this.

The 67 is the total roster including all your guys on IR, The Active Roster is at the top of the column and is 57. The Active Roster is what can't go over 70. IR/PS/FA etc don't count.