OL woes

sonny44

4 minutes ago, sonny44 said:

We need to contact Joe.  See if he could get in shape by Sunday.

Maybe to be a blocking TE lol

hopeuflly Conklin will be fine by Sunday. 

That was one of the most impressive performances I have ever seen by our OL. Lamm was solid coming in and filling in for Conklin. Dunn, for a Dude who hasn’t taken a single nfl snap prior to last night, looked like a seasoned vet. Cam Heyward was an absolute no show last night. He was Taken out by Wills And Dunn. Looks like we might just have found our back up guard for the future. 

that was the #1 blitzing/pressure creating defense and they didn’t do squat. I love the game plan. Telling Baker to look for 1 and 2 if not there, dump it off, thst helped neutralize there ability to attack. I just wish we could have hung 50

One thing I ABSOLUTELY Love, is the way Stefanski structured his staff....he allow's for folks to get promoted for sure, but not Lateral moves......Making Stump Mitchell the RB's coach and Run game coordinator, keeps him from leaving for anything except a coordinators job where he call's the plays, same for Chad Oshea....but most importantly BILL freaking CALLAHAN, he has gotten this Oline read to Rock and Roll from week one......coaching up the likes of Michale Dunn and Kendal Lamm, not to mention making Wyatt Teller the Best OG in the league not named Nelso, Bintonio or Sherriff....and  Since Bill is the Asst. HC, no one can take him unless making him the Head Coach...

Thank you Bill Callahan

45c8b9bcde128ef4a494ccd4f02b8b40.png 

Edited by DaWg_LB.
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

One thing I ABSOLUTELY Love, is the way Stefanski structured his staff....he allow's for folks to get promoted for sure, but not Lateral moves......Making Stump Mitchell the RB's coach and Run game coordinator, keeps him from leaving for anything except a coordinators job where he call's the plays, same for Chad Oshea....but most importantly BILL freaking CALLAHAN, he has gotten this Oline read to Rock and Roll from week one......coaching up the likes of Michale Dunn and Kendal Lamm, not to mention making Wyatt Teller the Best OG in the league not named Nelso, Bintonio or Sherriff....and  Since Bill is the Asst. HC, no one can take him unless making him the Head Coach...

Thank you Bill Callahan

45c8b9bcde128ef4a494ccd4f02b8b40.png 

....as a lifelong resident of the aforementioned Sandusky, Ohio.....I approve of this post.  

• Like 2