Playoffs - Divisional Round

Leader

1 minute ago, Leader said:

Okay.....

But I think Brady better than Goff and his offensive weapons better than the Rams.

And yet he goes 18/33 for 199 and one touchdown today and three scoring drives combined were for 63 yards. 

Bring. Them. On. The Packers are the ones who knock this year, not the other way around. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Leader said:

I thought the "MVP curse" was that an MVP has never won a SB - whereas, the "home field curse" is that no team has played a SB on their home field.

So - if those are correct - and hold true......

We'll win next week but lose the SB. Considering that ARs gonna be MVP. 

?

I guess you could look at it a couple of ways.  I was thinking that because Tampa is hoping to play the SB in their home stadium, it would backfire, and literally cancel out the MVP curse.

My logic is fuzzy on this one tbh.

Just now, coachbuns said:

Maybe so, what about TB's defense vs Rams defense?  Total picture please.  Rankings say nope. 

I've already discussed the TPA defense and how it meshes (or meshed) against our offense. They have the gameplan (and personnel) to stymie our offense - did it convincingly before. 

So - as I've already said - its up to our offense to change that equation as I dont suspect  they're gonna change their scheme. 

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

I don't understand this. 

I likely tore my groin last night celebrating the Lazard tuddy. Won't know for sure until the swelling subsides and I can get an MRI. Have to quarantine for that too which sucks. Ugh. I hate getting older.

Just now, beekay414 said:

I likely tore my groin last night celebrating the Lazard tuddy. Won't know for sure until the swelling subsides and I can get an MRI. Have to quarantine for that too which sucks. Ugh. I hate getting older.

Lol.

I miss being able to get excited about offense. 

The only things I even remotely react to anymore are sacks and interceptions.