Madden 18

bucsfan333

Just now, steelcurtain29 said:

Sony is to blame for that. They offered it to both Sony and Microsoft. Sony denied the program. No clue why. Xbox One has always been the only console that has it.

Its worth the money IMO for the subscription.  You get 10% off every EA purchase (which is a ton of games) and you get a bunch of free games after they've been out for a year or so.  

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

As far as franchise goes I play all my team's games, no problem with practice to gain XP. Would have to fiddle with the settings for semi realistic results in the other games. Do they still allow fantasy draft?

Yes Fantasy Draft is still available.  You also gain XP from in-game stats and goals.  Also, you can adjust the XP sliders to make your players progress faster if you want.  To do so you have to be earning XP though, which when you sim doesn't happen.  

1 hour ago, MKnight82 said:

Yes Fantasy Draft is still available.  You also gain XP from in-game stats and goals.  Also, you can adjust the XP sliders to make your players progress faster if you want.  To do so you have to be earning XP though, which when you sim doesn't happen.  

Huh? My players earn via sim. It's better to play though. 

1 hour ago, MKnight82 said:

I've started several leagues, simmed 2 or 3 seasons and my players haven't progressed at all.  

You have to use the points to make them progress. They don't progress on their own unless you spend the xp points. They still earn XP points when you sim.

28 minutes ago, biggio7 said:

You have to use the points to make them progress. They don't progress on their own unless you spend the xp points. They still earn XP points when you sim.

You can set it to auto-progress. But I prefer to do it myself.

You can also change it to four weeks, eight weeks, or the full season. I think. I always opt for the four weeks.

48 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Yes I know that.  They don't earn xp when I sim.

Then your players suck lol. They gain XP for reaching certain in-game goals, then just doing certain things during the games and season goals. Training weekly also helps.

Click on the player and look at their PROGRESSION HISTORY to find this out. You'll see they're getting in-game XP. I had a player end his rookie season with 65,000 XP! He made the Pro Bowl as a rookie plus had a good year and it gave him a punt load of XP. Imagine if he had Superstar Development O.o

2 minutes ago, steelcurtain29 said:

Then your players suck lol. They gain XP for reaching certain in-game goals, then just doing certain things during the games and season goals. Training weekly also helps.

Click on the player and look at their PROGRESSION HISTORY to find this out. You'll see they're getting in-game XP. I had a player end his rookie season with 65,000 XP! He made the Pro Bowl as a rookie plus had a good year and it gave him a punt load of XP. Imagine if he had Superstar Development O.o

Well I generally trade all my vets away and redraft a whole new team.  I'm telling you I don't get crap for xp when I sim.  Last franchise I did my top earner for the season made 1,500 xp total.

Just now, MKnight82 said:

Well I generally trade all my vets away and redraft a whole new team.  I'm telling you I don't get crap for xp when I sim.  Last franchise I did my top earner for the season made 1,500 xp total.

Are you training players weekly?

Are you sure that Auto-Progression is OFF?

Have you upgraded XP in-game for your players and for position for training?

Lastly, You can fix sliders to earn more XP per game.

Archived