Madden 18

bucsfan333

You could run last year. you just have to be patient sometimes and stick with it. To many people abandon the run game if they start out slow, like 6 carries for 5 yards and then they just throw 98% of the time the rest of the game. Stick with it, eventually more and more holes will open up. 

9 minutes ago, holt_bruce81 said:

You could run last year. you just have to be patient sometimes and stick with it. To many people abandon the run game if they start out slow, like 6 carries for 5 yards and then they just throw 98% of the time the rest of the game. Stick with it, eventually more and more holes will open up. 

That, and if there are more defenders in the box than blockers, don't run the ball. 

6 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

I can't be the only one that's finding All Pro to be a lot easier, right? At least against the CPU.

also just missed out on a 1k coin bonus for returning a punt for a TD cause the game considered it a muff (fumble return TD not punt TD) even though it looked like a totally clean catch

I'm having the opposite experience. I had no problem dominating all-madden vs. the CPU last year, but with a terrible team in MUT, I'm really struggling. The amount of drops and terrible passes from 80 overall Tannehill is brutal. He misses at least 1/3 of his passes by 5+ yards. 

Though a lot of it probably has to do with constantly trying to hit the bonuses so I'm throwing the ball a lot more than I would normally in solos.

First time in like 12 years I haven't gone out and bought this day 1. This year just seemed like absolutely nothing was new. The long shot story mode doesn't interest me at all. Been watching some Twitch of the game and just looks like a big roster update. I'm a bigtime Madden homer and even I'm dissappointed this year. I'll wait til it's on sale for like $49 so I feel better about wasting my money on it

3 hours ago, Shockey1979 said:

First time in like 12 years I haven't gone out and bought this day 1. This year just seemed like absolutely nothing was new. The long shot story mode doesn't interest me at all. Been watching some Twitch of the game and just looks like a big roster update. I'm a bigtime Madden homer and even I'm dissappointed this year. I'll wait til it's on sale for like $49 so I feel better about wasting my money on it

It would've been $48 if you had preordered on Amazon :S

On 7/20/2017 at 10:30 AM, bucsfan333 said:

How is there not a thread for this? 

What's your wish list for the new game?

Competition.

NFL gaming was 10x better when there was actually competition between companies. 

The lack of it has ruined NFL football gaming.  Monopolies ruin everything, including NFL football games. 

13 hours ago, Shockey1979 said:

9 hours ago, Tyty said:

It would've been $48 if you had preordered on Amazon :S

I got it for $35... Best Buy for the win.

I don't play MUT and Longshot thing sounds like a joke from what I've heard. I don't play online either or much multi-player at all. 

Is this game worth buying for someone who plays a lot of franchise  mode with custom sliders? Any improvements to game play AI? Any additional features for franchise mode? 

For the record I did s try to search for information on this but everyone is just about MUT and lame story mode. 

1 hour ago, Sandwhich2 said:

I don't play MUT and Longshot thing sounds like a joke from what I've heard. I don't play online either or much multi-player at all. 

Is this game worth buying for someone who plays a lot of franchise  mode with custom sliders? Any improvements to game play AI? Any additional features for franchise mode? 

For the record I did s try to search for information on this but everyone is just about MUT and lame story mode. 

Outside of gameplay; the only real difference beteeen Madden 17 franchise and Madden 18 franchise, is the draft scouting watch list has been changed to a customizable draft board where you can move players around to your liking.

14 minutes ago, stallyns said:

Outside of gameplay; the only real difference beteeen Madden 17 franchise and Madden 18 franchise, is the draft scouting watch list has been changed to a customizable draft board where you can move players around to your liking.

So and the part about being able to start franchise from any point in the season.... So essentially nothing new.

Archived