If the Cavs were in the West

Texansfan713

7 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

just like Cleveland

Cleveland still basically has their core of the team. Yes they’ve added pieces but doing lost one piece to their core and that was Irving. 

Boston blew up there Core. They are replacing their starting point guard their starting shooting guard be starting wing and the starting big. 

Cleveland would have a lot easier transition with thier roster/line ups than I would say Boston with their roster and line ups

8 hours ago, Dan_Bali said:

I'm not even sure they're better than the wolves

Yeah maybe if this was about youthful potential talent...

minny would battle for the 4th seed in the east prolly, right behind Cle Bos and Was. Needing to fight off Mil, Mia, and Tor

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Maybe the Rockets would have a better regular season record, but I would take the Cavs over them in the playoffs.

IDK...Neither don't play defense. Rockets are clearly the better offensive team. I personally think the series could go 7 games if they met. It's a toss up really.

19 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

IDK...Neither don't play defense. Rockets are clearly the better offensive team. I personally think the series could go 7 games if they met. It's a toss up really.

I'll take the team with LeBron, who clearly has shown he has different levels to him in the postseason. Harden on the other hand has had a lot of suspect moments at the worse times. Maybe that stops this season, but I need to see it to believe it. 

Thunder are the team here getting disrespected a bit. Playoff time they will be a problem. If they could make a midseason move to improve the bench or have someone step up, it would do wonders for the team. Lethal team with PG leading the way defensively.

23 hours ago, showtime said:

I'm not sure where they would finish in the standings, but there's no way I see the Rockets being a better team than the Cavs or beating them in a playoff series if the two teams played.

I mean the first part was true last season.  Cavs wont easily beat the Rockets in a 7 game series. I really see it going either way. 

13 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

I mean the first part was true last season.  Cavs wont easily beat the Rockets in a 7 game series. I really see it going either way. 

I don't.  The Rockets are obviously better this year than they were last year, but that doesn't change the end result.  The Cavaliers are a veteran team that understands how to win big games.  James Harden and Chris Paul haven't proven that throughout their careers, sans for Harden when he was with Durant and Westbrook.  Oh, and there's this guy on the Cavaliers named LeBron James.  I am not taking that Rockets team over LeBron and crew.

Archived