Death Note Mafia - TKN Edition (Kira and Sakura TV wins!)

TheKillerNacho

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

They could passed to anyone in previous dn games 

could they be passed at any time? or only as part of night moves?

do you know if someone could hold more than one?

C and D locked at the same time. It definitely seems like the same person (or team) has them both

Just now, Tk3 said:

could they be passed at any time? or only as part of night moves?

do you know if someone could hold more than one?

C and D locked at the same time. It definitely seems like the same person (or team) has them both

Anytime.  I think in malfs game if you were about to be lynched with it you could pass it before the vote deadline so you didn't die with it.  

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Whicker has to be next.  Lied about his last night move being redirected and meaning he never targeted daboyle if daboyle really used his move on himself.  

@Tk3

did he actually explicitly claim to have been redirected?

I thought he was speculating.. do you remember where that post/claim was?

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Whicker has to be next.  Lied about his last night move being redirected and meaning he never targeted daboyle if daboyle really used his move on himself.  

@Tk3

The fact that no death note fell is a big deal to me. It makes my spidey senses tingle that Whicker might be Yotsuba

Also:

STARTING ITEMS:
(You may use one item at night in addition to one of your role's night actions. Passive items are always active, and need not be used.)

• Gun: Kill a target player. Usable only once.
  •  

That "empty" bullet point REALLY feels like there was a death note there that was given away before death

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

The fact that no death note fell is a big deal to me. It makes my spidey senses tingle that Whicker might be Yotsuba

Also:

That "empty" bullet point REALLY feels like there was a death note there that was given away before death

I can confirm that was nothing but an accident on my part. Copy pasting the role pms in autopsies have been Adding an extra bullet for some reason. Usually remember to delete them

Also note that autopsies only reveal starting items, not items that they may have received later, and may include items they no longer had on death. I make a note in the write up if a player had an item on them when dead.

• Like 2