2021 Free Agents - Current Lions and possible future Lions

Karnage84

8 hours ago, Sllim Pickens said:

He is the 4th/5th WR on a decent WR core but has bounced around the league (3 teams in 3 years) and is 28 years old.  He has had one season that he has produced and even that was not #1 WR production.  If you think you will get a 2nd or 3rd for him, I feel like you are going to be disappointed.  He s a solid depth player, depth players get traded for late picks or even pick swaps.  

Well, that's a fair opinion and a bit more respectful but he did prove himself in the absence of our top WR Courtland Sutton. A simple no would suffice, I didn't come over asking for the world. 

Peace out. 

4 hours ago, Cutler06 said:

Well, that's a fair opinion and a bit more respectful but he did prove himself in the absence of our top WR Courtland Sutton. A simple no would suffice, I didn't come over asking for the world. 

Peace out. 

It was a legitimate question. The only way I'd consider the trade you were asking about was if it was dirt cheap as:

1. I don't think the Lions will be competitive this year, and

2. He'd be just as much as a FA next year for the Lions as he would be for the Broncos.

• Like 1