2021 Free Agents - Current Lions and possible future Lions

Karnage84

Looking post draft I think the Lions still need to fill needs with remaining FAs.

Hooker and Boston come to the top of the list for me.  Kenny Stills is still out there but seems to be the same type of player as Williams and Perriman.  Is there anyone out there we should try and get?  Or perhaps anyone on the trade block?

2 hours ago, Millenhater said:

Looking post draft I think the Lions still need to fill needs with remaining FAs.

Hooker and Boston come to the top of the list for me.  Kenny Stills is still out there but seems to be the same type of player as Williams and Perriman.  Is there anyone out there we should try and get?  Or perhaps anyone on the trade block?

Any safeties available, I would take a look at.

Do we really need another WR in camp?

Tyrell Williams

Breshad Perriman

Amon-Ra St. Brown

Jonathan Adams Jr.

Sage Surratt

Quintez Cephus

Javon McKinley

Damion Ratley

Kalif Raymond

------------------------------ The guys above this line will fight for 6 spots IMO

Geronimo Allison

Victor Bolden 

Tom Kennedy

22 minutes ago, Louis Friend said:

Lions reportedly bringing TE Darren Fells back. He’s a solid blocking TE. With Hunter Bryant having concussion issues, I like this depth signing. 

TJ Hockenson/Josh Hill/Darren Fells 

That would be a really good signing. 

16 hours ago, diehardlionfan said:

He is starting to draw more attention.

Some good QB options next year if that’s the path the Lions choose. They sit in a nice spot over the next two drafts.

I really hope we can find a way to get Thibodeaux.  

8 minutes ago, Louis Friend said:

We don't even know if we need a QB right now. Goff could be the guy. 

This is my thought as well.  There are a few guys I like at the top with Thibodeaux, Stingley, and Drake Jackson.  I am guessing those will all change by next year as last year we were talking about Rousseau as a top 5 pick.  I am hoping we don't need a QB, and TBH I don't think aside from Thibs and Stingley any non-QB would be worth a top 5 pick.  If we wind up in the top 5 again as expected by most, I am hoping we trade down and grab a WR and S in the first.  Maybe move way down and keep adding future picks.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

This is my thought as well.  There are a few guys I like at the top with Thibodeaux, Stingley, and Drake Jackson.  I am guessing those will all change by next year as last year we were talking about Rousseau as a top 5 pick.  I am hoping we don't need a QB, and TBH I don't think aside from Thibs and Stingley any non-QB would be worth a top 5 pick.  If we wind up in the top 5 again as expected by most, I am hoping we trade down and grab a WR and S in the first.  Maybe move way down and keep adding future picks.  

Way too early to know anything. Including the QB situation. People keep sleeping on the fact that Holmes likes Goff. He was not negative value in the Stafford trade for the Lions. They wanted him. Now, whether he pans out here or not, and whether a QB in the draft will be best value available, remains to be seen. But I'm seeing alot of statements that the Lions NEED a QB next draft and we just don't know that at this point.