2021 Free Agents - Current Lions and possible future Lions

Karnage84

16 hours ago, Louis Friend said:

It can go two ways. 

1. He takes a 1 yr and re-enters free agency next season, like all these other WRs and more. 

2. All the teams who've missed out on JuJu, plus a few others (Bears, Giants, Chiefs, Ravens) fight over Golladay and he gets his huge payday.

Will be interesting to watch play out. I do know the Lions were right not to give him the money he wanted. The market dictated that. 

Yeah the shreddest move of the off-season might be not resigning Golladay. Lol.

Just now, NFL_Fan said:

killewhoooo?? just messing but didnt expect him to come back. 

Good ST player. I wouldn't have been opposed to them bringing him back at the right price but they already did that with JRM and we need to add some new talent in the LB room. 

Just now, Karnage84 said:

Good ST player. I wouldn't have been opposed to them bringing him back at the right price but they already did that with JRM and we need to add some new talent in the LB room. 

100% I expect two-three new guys easily 

1 hour ago, flyguy1609 said:

Kenny G to Big Blue 🔥 @brgridiron

Giants are signing Kenny Golladay to a four-year, $72M deal ($40M guaranteed), per @RapSheet

I heard it's up to $76 million. Either way $18+ million per year, outrageous. I'm thrilled the Lions didn't touch that.

It does bode well for our 3rd rd comp pick next year. I was worried when I saw all the other teams signing WRs to 1 yr $8 million deals. Thank God NY overpaid this year and KG was too scared to re-enter free agency after another season. 

• Like 2