2021 Free Agents - Current Lions and possible future Lions

Karnage84

Part of why I was sad we resigned Okwara is I want more comp picks.  Davis and Agnew may very well bring in a 5th-7th comp pick along with a third for Kenny G.  With the signing of Okwara, we don't have enough room to sign any more CFA's so should be set on getting some solid comp picks as long as Kenny gets a good deal. 

• Like 1

Jarrad Davis gets a prove it deal and if he proves it I'll be amazed - although I shouldn't speak too soon. I think a number of players who were on Patricia's defense the last two years will be better, either on the Lions or otherwise

Agnew 3 years $21 m - in what world lol. What's he going to play for the Jags?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Karnage84 said:

Jets are signing Jarrad Davis to a 1 year, $7M deal. 

So much for that 1 year vet min.

Or that 3 year deal you "could see". No reason to throw shade when you're not spot on either.

Edited by SimbaWho

1 hour ago, SimbaWho said:

Or that 3 year deal you "could see". No reason to throw shade when you're not spot on either.

That actually wasn't a direct shot at you. It was more of a proverbial comment - there were several posters with low, 1 year deals (I think I had one in a mock at 1 year, $2.5M). Between Campbell's comments and the reports coming out that there were several teams who had interest, I fully expected that we'd see a much bigger contract than maybe Lions fans expected (it happened) and maybe even a multi-year (did not happen). 

• Like 1