2020 QB options, you chose your QB

turtle28

Which QB do you want starting in 2021?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB do you want starting in 2021?

• QB 1
    • QB 2
    • QB 3
    • QB 4
    • QB 5
    • QB 6
    • QB 7
    • QB 8
    • QB 9
    • QB 10
    • QB 11

6 hours ago, offbyone said:

But if we have a top 10 qb then we are a contender.  We already have a top 10 defense and if we add a MLB and a safety, maybe top 5.

True, not sure if they’ll see it that way. Let’s face it Washington has a reputation of being the place veterans go to die! No where they go to win championships.

9 hours ago, turtle28 said:

True, not sure if they’ll see it that way. Let’s face it Washington has a reputation of being the place veterans go to die! No where they go to win championships.

I am sure anyone who knows football can see we are a qb away from being a dangerous team.  Think about it like this, if we had a qb what other team would not be nervous about playing us?  Add offensive stability to our threatening defense and teams start marking us on the schedule as a tough game to win.

But you are correct, we don't have a good reputation.  However, reputations change very quickly and having things like the DROY and an exciting playoff game against Tom Brady draw positive attention to our team.  

• Like 1

Have we thrown this name around ? ( If we have , my apologies-Lots to read lately ) This guy has regressed severely, has a big contract, in our division, Will he be traded? Would his current team trade him to us. What would you give up? Can he be fixed ? Still young ! I'm personally not a fan- doesn't have a great locker room rep from what I read. Carson Wentz .  

2 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

Have we thrown this name around ? ( If we have , my apologies-Lots to read lately ) This guy has regressed severely, has a big contract, in our division, Will he be traded? Would his current team trade him to us. What would you give up? Can he be fixed ? Still young ! I'm personally not a fan- doesn't have a great locker room rep from what I read. Carson Wentz .  

I don’t think the Eagles trade him bc of the cap ramifications & I definitely don’t think they’d trade him in the division. 

I would definitely want him though bc a few years ago he was an MVP candidate. Then, he tore his ACL but he’s still was good last year which was the year after he tore his ACL. This past year was such an awful year for the Eagles offense with injuries. I think their entire starting OL was injured except for Kelce & even some of their back up OL got hurt who started the year for their original starters.

Then, DJax & Alshon Jeffery got hurt. They looked really stupid for not re-signing Nelson Agholor who had 48 recs, 896 yds & 8 TDs for the Raiders in 2020.

Edited by turtle28

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/22/2021 at 9:59 PM, Woz said:

Is Winston ranked there due to the immaturity? The turnovers? Or both?

I’ve heard today on the four letter word network that the Saints are working on bringing Winston back. Of course if Brees doesn’t make up his mind soon, they may lose the opportunity to re-sign Winston.

3 hours ago, aceinthehouse said:

Rodgers

summer sleeping GIF by @SummerBreak

I just have to say in the wild thought that we may get Rodgers, Wilson or Watson through a trade it would be the Washington Football Team thing to do as especially in the case of Rodgers & Wilson we passed on them in the draft but 16 years & 9 years later we’d trade for them when they’re in their 30s! 😂 

Such a Washington FT thing to do! 🤦‍♂️ 

Edited by turtle28

On 2/24/2021 at 5:48 PM, turtle28 said:

I’ve heard today on the four letter word network that the Saints are working on bringing Winston back. Of course if Brees doesn’t make up his mind soon, they may lose the opportunity to re-sign Winston.

I think he's made up his mind, and they're just giving him the ability to do it on his time. Even if Brees does come back for one more season, Winston would be wise to re-sign in New Orleans since Taysom Hill is only signed through this season. Entirely possible that the path to starting would clear up for him in 2022 even with a "Brees retirement season" a la Kobe.

• Like 1

On 2/25/2021 at 3:14 PM, turtle28 said:

summer sleeping GIF by @SummerBreak

I just have to say in the wild thought that we may get Rodgers, Wilson or Watson through a trade it would be the Washington Football Team thing to do as especially in the case of Rodgers & Wilson we passed on them in the draft but 16 years & 9 years later we’d trade for them when they’re in their 30s! 😂 

Such a Washington FT thing to do! 🤦‍♂️ 

Wilson is still too wet behind the ears to for WFT to trade for him. Give him another 4 years.

• Like 1