Let’s talk Free Agents

pwny

2 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Idk if this account is legit but Dilla keeps retweeting their stuff.

It’s profootball411. They got called out for lying and making up reports so much that they changed their handle to try to distance themselves from the constant barrage of trash they received. 

28 minutes ago, pwny said:

It’s profootball411. They got called out for lying and making up reports so much that they changed their handle to try to distance themselves from the constant barrage of trash they received. 

Yeah, I remember that account. But wasn't most of what they posted reports from someone else just without giving that source credit? I recall that on a lot of what they said.

44 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Yeah, I remember that account. But wasn't most of what they posted reports from someone else just without giving that source credit? I recall that on a lot of what they said.

That was some of it. I know they did that. And got into hot water for making up things as well.

They also go through and delete predictions that they have that turn out wrong to try to save face. Last year, they said we offered to trade Keelan Cole for Dalton. Then they said we offered Cam Newton a contract to be the starter last season, when the team never even reached out to him according to others. All those reports are deleted now. 

Here was their full slate of predictions for the QBs last year: 

Not a single one right. [edit: one right. 20%]

I’m guessing they’re betting they’ll look good when the Ohio State connection comes through. I don’t think they have much to go off of other than that though, unless someone else posted something elsewhere noting a connection. 

Either way, you were right to be leery of it. And he certainly is a target worth discussing, given that Urban is likely going to want a couple guys to come in that know what the deal is with him. 

• Like 1

Hooker would also be a relatively cheap option too. He has upside but obvious concerns, so a short term/incentive deal to prove he can stay healthy I'd be here for. 

Could use more $ elsewhere. Fully expect us to be involved with Dalvin Tomlinson and/or Leonard Williams. Wouldn't surprise me if they end up tossing money at Trent Williams to see if he bites even though I don't see him coming here.

I think Urban will want to spend big on the defensive line and secondary with depth signings at tight end, quarterback, wide receiver, and running back. I think he likes the offensive line, as evidenced by his comments earlier and the fact he kept George Warhop as the offensive line coach, but I still think a premier left tackle could be on Urban’s radar.