Maximum Carnage Mafia (Legacy) - GAME OVER Bcb wins and everyone else loses, lol

Blue

On 1/27/2021 at 8:29 PM, squire12 said:
On 1/27/2021 at 8:28 PM, SwAg said:

You remember when you saw Slappy’s train wreck coming on his role claim in that one game?

Malf was scum but not in the chat.  

squire

sometimes in games i get happy because squire defends me. but in those games, he typically turns out to be scum

squire is being way too much in the background of this game.

i still find it really funny how daniels "gift" of being untrackable and unwatchable is in any way townsided

either daniel or squire for me today

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

That's been my thought as well...which is good, because there's nothing I can do about it. That's why I came out with the information when I did. If scum decides not to kill him, then so be it. I'm going to continue to scum hunt and hope for the best.

If we're going in a direction and you think that there's a link, I feel it best to push Gopher, although if there's a link with Daniel, Gopher, and Pickle, then I'd prefer to go there. Daniel is getting my benefit of the doubt in light of his push on BBB, but he will eventually need to explain that behavior about the "block" and him very much clearly trying to push Nacho for information. @Daniel that was pretty transparent. I'm surprised you didn't push Nacho based upon his reaction, as that would have been more town minded than to just fold with that final response.

I had Nacho on my scumlist, but I don't see how what happened would lead to me pushing him.  What about his reaction are you talking about.

1 hour ago, Counselor said:

Give me your scum reads

Already did.  At the beginning of the phase.

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

you were early to accuse buff, backed off, voted ksj in case buff came up with a good claim, and then voted buff late

Here's another Malf lie.  I never backed off bbb.  I asked him to explain himself and he disappeared.  I brought up his disappearance later, and kept him on my list of people I'd vote for (the other being Gopher) the whole phase.

I voted Buff before I voted KSJ, and that was in case he had a good claim, since we were in the last minutes.  The line on Buff was never threatened until the last second, and I put my vote back on him then to make sure he was lynched.

How that can tell anyone that I'm aligned with bbb, I don't know.

Just now, Daniel said:

Yall are so bad at this game.

I'll claim before I die, so yall can see I'm telling the truth and lynch Malf accordingly.

um, being untrackable and unwatchable is typically a scum power.

you might as well claim your moves now so we can suss out whether you are telling the truth or not

Just now, Malfatron said:

i mean, i figured out who might have "given" daniel that power if its true based on what i read in the thread.

i may even give that up bc its a super scummy power.

Daniel keeps adding and adding to his movesets

I thought it was a scummy power too, but I also figured no way a scum group gives anyone outside their group that power, so I am more hoping they see when I flip and push you.

But anyway, my target Night 1 was Gopher, my target Night 2 was Swag.