Maximum Carnage Mafia (Legacy) - GAME OVER Bcb wins and everyone else loses, lol

Blue

Just now, MWil23 said:

Yes, BBB.

So, why push Malfatron when our only win con is to defeat Carnage? That doesn't seem to make sense. When we defeat Carnage, we win. :) 

Scum is scum.  For all I know, he's a killer.

Mostly just because he's clearly lying.

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

So you admit it?

not at all.

the case with buff was the most minor piece of evidence toward you, and thats what you chose to address.

but clearly you are lying about really being Moonstone.

The Purple Man is a fictional character, a supervillain appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. Created by writer Stan Lee and artist Joe Orlando, he first appeared in Daredevil #4. His body produces pheromones which allow him to verbally control the actions of others. Wikipedia

5 minutes ago, Daniel said:

so are we to believe that Malfatron decidedly picked up the torch that I/You carried initially for Daboyle, then bussed him D1, and then scum used WIFOM N1 to kill him AND save him...or know that somehow the doctor was going to choose to protect him?

This is the question, right?

I don't know what you're talking about with Daboyle.  I assume you mean bbb.

I don't think Malf is aligned with Carnage.  They're not the only scum IMO, so no, I don't think that at all.

Why is this post made with a color highlight as if you copy/pasted it from Discord?

Daniel:  I don’t know.  Suspicious behavior is suspicious behavior and we have to speak truth to power, particularly when you blindly follow it.  Also, I’m a Purple Man Redirector Miller.

Malfatron:  I heard you're big gay, don’t even know the Town WC.

MWil:  I gotta simp for my survival, hopefully no one notices how I flip when Malfatron cannot protect me

Me:  Remember how MWil is Cult??

Just now, Ragnarok said:

One thing to keep in mind is that purple man typically operates by forcing others to do his bidding.  Could be a cult mechanic here.

true, but redirection also makes sense.

regardless, daniel isnt being open and honest here and clearly has something to hide, so hes a good lynch

• Like 1