Maximum Carnage Mafia (Legacy) - GAME OVER Bcb wins and everyone else loses, lol

Blue

so far we have had for claims

1. vanilla innocent child

2. a beloved princess multibomb

3. redirecting miller who was given a ninja gift at night, is really Moonstone (woman) and will flip as the Purple Man, purple aligned, even though hes thunderbolt.

some folks need to go back to Fake Claims School

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

so far we have had for claims

1. vanilla innocent child

2. a beloved princess multibomb

3. redirecting miller who was given a ninja gift at night, is really Moonstone (woman) and will flip as the Purple Man, purple aligned, even though hes thunderbolt.

some folks need to go back to Fake Claims School

Told you I’m not scum.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purple_Man

Later, the Purple Man returned shortly before (and during) the "House of M" storyline and manipulated the Thunderbolts

Its possible that the Purple Man is really Carnage aligned too.

Daniel is the best lynch today

"Before escaping the Raft, the Purple Man attempts to kill a comatose Puppet Master in the prison infirmary, and makes statements indicating that he was behind the Puppet Master's manipulation of Misty Knight's Heroes for Hire organization, using them to establish a criminal organization by proxy while incarcerated."

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I’m most likely going to die anyway. Daniel is telling the truth that he was given the ninja modifier. I gave it to him. 

okay, i believe you that you were involved based on your "ninja" post

still though, no way in hell daniel is moonstone, and the purple man is an antagonist for heroes for hire and thunderbolts

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

okay, i believe you that you were involved based on your "ninja" post

still though, no way in hell daniel is moonstone, and the purple man is an antagonist for heroes for hire and thunderbolts

I don’t know the story a whole lot so I can’t speak to that aspect. It’s entirely possible I was wrong on my read of him but I don’t get that feeling.