Maximum Carnage Mafia (Legacy) - GAME OVER Bcb wins and everyone else loses, lol

Blue

Just now, theuntouchable said:

You get item info and what you found out lead you to believe you’re pretty sure I’m scum? You’re kidding right? 

Not town based on that info alone. Then add in the next night's info and it was sketchy. Thinking you and Mwil were linked and then you defended Daniel who you gave a ninja too...yes not town and high scum lean 

Just now, The Orca said:

Not town based on that info alone. Then add in the next night's info and it was sketchy. Thinking you and Mwil were linked and then you defended Daniel who you gave a ninja too...yes not town and high scum lean 

then why vote bcb instead?

felt like you had a result on him

we literally only have 2 reds to kill besides swag.

i dont even care if another faction wins alone.

theres too many to be concerned about that now and ross dead.

so people, if you have any info that can help or narrow down scum, it would be good to lay it out

will check in tommorrow

Just now, Malfatron said:

we literally only have 2 reds to kill besides swag.

i dont even care if another faction wins alone.

theres too many to be concerned about that now and ross dead.

so people, if you have any info that can help or narrow down scum, it would be good to lay it out

will check in tommorrow

😂

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I could understand the sketchy based on the mwil portion and his claim. Daniel I was just wrong on. 

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

@The Orca can you just spell out your results in the spirit of gamesolving?

i will check in tommorrow

N1 Touch, 1 person coming/going. I know all of the items, there is a lot (Ninja stood out to me. Didnt seem town oriented)

N2 Mwil, 3 people coming/going. I'm assuming 1 going and 2 coming. Why I said he was converted and it wasn't a game mechanic as he pushed, which further made me suspect him. I said it a few times I believe if you want to check. He has an item 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

N1 Touch, 1 person coming/going. I know all of the items, there is a lot (Ninja stood out to me. Didnt seem town oriented)

N2 Mwil, 3 people coming/going. I'm assuming 1 going and 2 coming. Why I said he was converted and it wasn't a game mechanic as he pushed, which further made me suspect him. I said it a few times I believe if you want to check. He has an item 

Mwil said his alignment did change correct?   Thunderbolt to Hero for hire

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

So you based your “pretty sure”dness on me having a ninja gift?