Maximum Carnage Mafia (Legacy) - GAME OVER Bcb wins and everyone else loses, lol

Blue

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

@rackcs how does it feel to be a stupid ***** during the game instead of after?

@Pickle Rick and @rackcs let’s get back to playing here. This isn’t needed. Pickle this is twice now, 3 if you include Nacho for you. I get that you feel as though others started it, but let’s not escalate. There are better ways to handle this and this isn’t helping anyone with anything.

• Like 1

Just now, MWil23 said:

@Pickle Rick and @rackcs let’s get back to playing here. This isn’t needed. Pickle this is twice now, 3 if you include Nacho for you. I get that you feel as though others started it, but let’s not escalate. There are better ways to handle this and this isn’t helping anyone with anything.

Slimy cult.  Your slimy cultist friend disappeared when bcb outed him.

18 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Lol.  Ksj and racks are pretty clueless.  Maybe hit up swag for some lessons 

17 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

They don't even know how their move works and it is staring them in the face.  Hell its probably crawling all over them right now 

16 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Thats probably why town always lose.

But sure I started it

@Counselor I blocked Pickle and Orca. Someone else blocked you (scum).

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Ksj was trying to take the heat but I'm the motivating recruiter. And the motivation wasn't the damning info pickle. Its the fact that he would have been recruited but wasn't if he was thunderbolt. But you'll never go against orca so why should I be surprised.

Got it. So bcb wasn’t lying.

• Like 1

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

You wanna qoute racks where he called me it first.  Don't me a biased host please.  I just responded with the exact words he used to me. 

I mean, he did say “boys” (plural), but here shouldn’t assume gender like that.

Just now, MWil23 said:

I literally used their words so shut up unless you gonna call them out.  

I literally used their EXACT WORDS