Maximum Carnage Mafia (Legacy) - GAME OVER Bcb wins and everyone else loses, lol

Blue

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

I’m verbally going through this.

I think it has to be Josh or Squire.

Squire is a double voter and Josh claimed a move that can’t be verified that takes place during the day.

Here are possibilities 

Josh-- fake the number of red so town thinks they now can vote swag.  Would mean there is him + more (1 or 2).  With the number of investigations and revives, its possible.

Counselor -- could have faked the result on forge.  Been known to out his entire team as scum. I asked him if he bussed forge and he replied about buff. Page 229

ET -- bcb ( claimed) 3rd party says he is thunderbird/bolt

Bcb-- see above easy option to be red with et and swag.  Possible Josh info is excluding swag as that was already known info on swag being carnage

Ragnarok-- paired with counselor as the last 2 with swag.  See the math on Josh info.

I am a day move double vote.  I have no night move.

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

Jeepers your a little sassy this morning

I'm just survival indy whose been honest and given every result and action I have.  Been called a roleblocker by multiple people despite having a confirmed track. It's just frustrating 

Just now, squire12 said:

Here are possibilities 

Josh-- fake the number of red so town thinks they now can vote swag.  Would mean there is him + more (1 or 2).  With the number of investigations and revives, its possible.

Counselor -- could have faked the result on forge.  Been known to out his entire team as scum. I asked him if he bussed forge and he replied about buff. Page 229

Bcb-- see above easy option to be red with et and swag.  Possible Josh info is excluding swag as that was already known info on swag being carnage

Ragnarok-- paired with counselor as the last 2 with swag.  See the math on Josh info.

Pickle-- order of actions might give scum there move before other factions

2 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Mwil, you do realize why people don’t want to claim with you around?

mr cult man

I’m not cult though

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

Hey I could vote for a pickle. Cheap easy hammer vote to try and look clean too.

He’s not red

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Here are possibilities 

If Counselor bussed Forge D2 and has been blocking people then hats off to him.