Maximum Carnage Mafia (Legacy) - GAME OVER Bcb wins and everyone else loses, lol

Blue

7 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I'm not 100% sure it is kill @SwAg time just yet

@JoshstraDaymus  - forgive my lack of being up to date on your moves.. I was dead for 50-100 pages... can you give a quick recap on your results from each of the 5 nights?

I don’t have a night move I can tell what’s left of each alignment 3 times as long as I state which alignment I’m looking into

1 minute ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I don’t have a night move I can tell what’s left of each alignment 3 times as long as I state which alignment I’m looking into

yeah.. but can you remind me the results of those?

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

Ok I’m gunna get ready for bed. I gotta go milk cattle in 5 and a half hours. But if town wants to try and lock in swag, I’ll switch red, and you literally can’t beat us...... 

pick and choose town. 

@SwAgthoughts?

Now you’re threatening us?

24 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

If there’s any watcher or such out there, I will kill swag tonight with honor, put you in my signature quotes whoever dies with what they want me to say, and you will see my attempt and success of killing swag. It will be glorious on our perfect run of finding scum every night. 

I can track you but that requires me to be alive lol