Maximum Carnage Mafia (Legacy) - GAME OVER Bcb wins and everyone else loses, lol

Blue

Just now, SwAg said:

You asked me if that’s really what I think, as you cited specific examples showing what I think is factually accurate.

How is your interpretation of the events that I posted that we're going for an anyone but us approach? The correct interpretation would be I thought we just needed to kill you to end this but then received new information to the contrary.

Just now, rackcs said:

How is your interpretation of the events that I posted that we're going for an anyone but us approach? The correct interpretation would be I thought we just needed to kill you to end this but then received new information to the contrary.

SwAg:  We should really kill rack.  Green is going for anyone but them.

rack: okay, how about we kill bcb if not SwAg?

SwAg:  so, the people who are not Green?

rack: no how can you not understand what I’m saying?

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

So can we just lynch racks, if it proves everyone is telling the truth, when I kill swag it’s game over and we all win

Except not if bcb can't win with town like tk3 says. Also how would lynching me confirm anything? You'd still have nothing but our word about our WC. I have never advocated for lynching you so I'm only going to assume that you also need me dead for your WC.

Just now, rackcs said:

Except not if bcb can't win with town like tk3 says. Also how would lynching me confirm anything? You'd still have nothing but our word about our WC. I have never advocated for lynching you so I'm only going to assume that you also need me dead for your WC.

Whoa, bcb can't win with us? 

That is a bombshell 

Just now, SwAg said:

SwAg:  We should really kill rack.  Green is going for anyone but them.

rack: okay, how about we kill bcb if not SwAg?

SwAg:  so, the people who are not Green?

rack: no how can you not understand what I’m saying?

You're right, I should stubbornly stick with the first thing I said and not ever change due to new information. I hope you've had a fun game trolling everyone at least.

Just now, rackcs said:

You're right, I should stubbornly stick with the first thing I said and not ever change due to new information. I hope you've had a fun game trolling everyone at least.

The fact that you’re somehow not understanding the statement that requires a fifth-grade reading comprehension is yet another red flag.

34 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

The funny thing is... I have it on good authority that you don't win with the good guys..

What say you?

32 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I don't have to win with the good guys. I can.  Unsure how that would play with the your results.  

29 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

explicitly the word "cannot" was used, tbh

@Pickle Rick