Maximum Carnage Mafia (Legacy) - GAME OVER Bcb wins and everyone else loses, lol

Blue

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

And why’s that? Am I not aloud to move my vote? Currently right now I’m the only one voting for known scum, where your vote at?

One of the most overrated bands of all time, Comfortably Numb was okay

And again, it was swag, yet you forgot to quote tweet later on when I explained why I do this to swag every game..... was you quote grabbing forced? Are you now starting to get worried I am being active? I don’t think you played when I used to actually play.

Screams scum, you know, we used to have a pretty big scum tell early in games. Those who scum hunt inactives are just those “pretending” to scum hunt. Are you pretending, or worried?

Now let's add attacking your attackers to the scum checklist.

28 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Oh what, we got beef now? We got beef!? You want some of this prime grade rib roast? Smoked, reverse seared and served with asparagus and home made horseradish, with a mushroom Rissoto? Maybe a root vegetable mash and finished off with a salted caramel topped cheesecake and a hot chocolate with Bailey's Peanut Butter topper?

We got that sorta beef?

You think you’re gonna intimidate me with some ******* hoity toity salted caramel mumbo jumbo.

I bet your risotto is overcooked.

2 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I wasn't listing all the inactives, just ones I remember getting a pass Day 1 because they came in and posted.  We have plenty to choose from, but Gopher is the one who actually looks scummy to me right now.

I can see a definitive case for Gopher, and those observations seem spot on. However, in light of my in game and death chat rantings about inactives, I'm going that route D1 until there's a definitive train later on.

Just now, MWil23 said:

I can see a definitive case for Gopher, and those observations seem spot on. However, in light of my in game and death chat rantings about inactives, I'm going that route D1 until there's a definitive train later on.

Who you voting for again?

2 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Screams scum, you know, we used to have a pretty big scum tell early in games. Those who scum hunt inactives are just those “pretending” to scum hunt. Are you pretending, or worried?

So, I'm scum then? Why not push me if that's the case? Also, he's not hunting you because you're an inactive. He laid out a pretty decent D1 case on you as to why. You using this rationale is...well...intentionally obtuse/scummy or a head scratcher.

13. @TheKillerNacho spends the majority of his class time drawing anime and trying to watch Pokemon reruns on his Chromebook, while the teacher is oblivious to him, thinking that he's actually paying attention during class. No one seems to mind, as he gets "okayish" enough to good grades, knowing where that minimum threshold of good is and toeing the line

14. @Ragnarok just need(ed) the right mentor teacher along the way. Is he going to grow up to be a bar bouncer or a lawyer? Is he going to be a detriment to society and waste that intellectual prowess, or is he going to apply himself? This stoic young man just needs the right mentor in his life to help him see the light...but eventually, it's up to him.

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Both.  Working on reading up from page 13.  Which I'm sure will be a thrilling read.

Morning all.

If it makes you feel better, he has a prolific offense and seems like he's keeping Steele as DC, which is better than anything he's had.

We won't be bowl eligible regardless of record for like three more years anyway.

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I'm not sure what that actually means, but I'm getting town vibes from you

I just call you scum every game.  I got caught last one by MWil for not doing it.

No actual scum vibes from you yet.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

KSJ, albeit I'm very intrigued upon Gopher's last post in correlation with your push of him. 

I'm good with any inactive.  I think we actually do better rotating through inactive pushes to see if their scummates try to soft defend them.  But obviously I feel Gopher is a strong case right now.  That could change, since it's just Day 1.

15. @squire12 excels in math and science, and thrives on concrete and STEM studies. This straight A student also is a solid athlete and interesting in various sports. He has no trouble whatsoever in helping others or calling out his teammates or those who don't meet the standard of excellence that he holds himself to. Some miss out on his dry/sarcastic sense of humor, as their intellectual prowess isn't up to the correct/proper standard.