Maximum Carnage Mafia (Legacy) - GAME OVER Bcb wins and everyone else loses, lol

Blue

8 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Did I say you were scum? I don’t think I’ve said anyone was scum besides swag? 

That's my point. I am blatantly attacking inactives/voting them, and you said anyone who did that was scum, meaning that you SHOULD be pushing me if you really felt that way, which means that you don't...which is a major concern.

8 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

I didn’t say anything to you because all you’ve said is what daniel and squire has already said, your idea floating isn’t all that much to comment back on

See above

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Counselor said:

Yes break it down give everyone a stereotypical high school role in this game. If you do not I will quit and ET will win. 

18 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Ugh 🤦‍♂️ 

In b4 I get bombarded with “That’s his scum tell!!!”

18 hours ago, Malfatron said:

if you agree to it before the game, its a knull tell

@JoshstraDaymus this is why I'm currently sulking

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:
3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

This is a defense of inactives by trying to deter Daniel from pushing the inactives 

No it’s just a good way to say your scum hunting and actually not do any hunting at all

Gopher missing my point

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

That's my point. I am blatantly attacking inactives/voting them, and you said anyone who did that was scum, meaning that you SHOULD be pushing me if you really felt that way, which means that you don't...which is a major concern.

See above

Did I say anyone pushing inactives is scum? Or did I say there was a theory that those who hunt inactives are pretending to scum hunt? Also putting your vote on me and then basically copying what others have said really isn’t a “push”.

2 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Did I say anyone pushing inactives is scum? Or did I say there was a theory that those who hunt inactives are pretending to scum hunt? Also putting your vote on me and then basically copying what others have said really isn’t a “push”.

Uh...yes you did

26 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Screams scum, you know, we used to have a pretty big scum tell early in games. Those who scum hunt inactives are just those “pretending” to scum hunt. Are you pretending, or worried?

28 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

11. @gopherwrestler has spotty attendance, but generally it's for legitimate reasons. He's needed to help out at home with chores around the farm and other hard labor. He takes things literally, so teachers and peers who use sarcasm often have fun at his expense

12. @bcb1213 is a student who feigns apathy and not paying attention while actually being very observant and quietly getting good grades. Despite his introvert tendencies, he quietly leads other new kids/shows them the ropes and makes inappropriate jokes under his breath and the others who laugh are the ones who get in trouble

Nailed it. I really don't pay attention to day ones tho lol