Maximum Carnage Mafia (Legacy) - GAME OVER Bcb wins and everyone else loses, lol

Blue

2 hours ago, The Orca said:

Don't do this. Just troll the first few days, then when you die early it doesnt mean anything to you cause you just had fun trolling 

I am enjoying playing. This argument has been pointless, but entertaining. 

1 hour ago, rackcs said:

I said Malf's case on you is compelling because I agree with it. You do try to avoid lying as scum and so I think his question about your alignment and your subsequent non-answer does paint you in a very scummy light.

And the inactivity stuff is about why I wasn't around to play in last game.

Completely fair. The other thought process is I don’t think that question is worth answering. @gopherwrestler even questioned me about why asking that question to everyone is redundant. I felt the same way but that question in my case is enough to get votes. Sure, the logic remains futile but voting SwAg (outed mafia) isn’t worth discussing because he’s we know he’s mafia. 

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Too as in "as well", because no one else has, or Too as in "also", (because I don't think you've claimed your character)

I think character claiming would’ve been a more appropriate question then alignmen. He’s asking about my alignment.