Are the Chiefs approaching Patriots level in the eyes of neutral fans?

notthatbluestuff

4 hours ago, stl4life07 said:

Nope not at all. The Pats I strongly believe cheated to get multiple Superbowls. Then they got plenty of favors along to the way to others. Like you couldnt have bad breath on Brady and the refs throws a flag. Meanwhile any other QB can get the snot knocked out of him and the its like where is the flag? So to me that is what caused me to hate the Pats and Im glad their dynasty is over. 

The Chiefs imo are likable. I like Reid and Mahomes. I root for my former LSU Tiger players in CEH and Mathieu. The only negative about the success for me is having to hear Nick Wright gloat about how invincible the Chiefs is and everyone else just sucks. I can understand him feeling amazing for how long the Chiefs fans have suffered over the decades and now they finally have a team that will be great for a very long time but I just wish he would have more humility. Nothing against other Chiefs fans either but for someone who watches FS1 sports talk shows alot I cant imagine the gloating Nick will do if the Chiefs win the Superbowl this year. Ill be rooting for them over Brady but lets just say for this season alone if Brady and the Bucs was to win I wouldnt totally be mad lol. 

Pro tip: stop watching sports talk shows. They're garbage. 

• Like 1

I don't care about the Chiefs unless they go unbeaten. Otherwise I kind of like them because every time the spread is low you can back them with confidence since they simply don't lose.

I'd like to bet Kansas City -3 hosting Buffalo every day for the rest of my life. It's still difficult to believe that game was somehow viewed as basically equal teams.

• Like 1

No. They will fade out once they have to pay everyone. Reminds me of Russell Wilsons early success. Reid can only coach for so long and they cannot keep everyone. Will obviously be a good team but not super bowls every year. To answer the question though, no i dont think so