RaidersAreOne

11 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

So this is the staff that we know so far

QB coach- Pep Hamilton

OC- Tim Kelly

WR Coach- Robert Prince

TE Coach- Will Lawing

DC- Lovie Smith

For the love of God I hope they get rid of Devlin. That's something fans should protest about at NRG if he's back on staff.

19 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

So this is the staff that we know so far

QB coach- Pep Hamilton

OC- Tim Kelly

WR Coach- Robert Prince

TE Coach- Will Lawing

DC- Lovie Smith

Great staff, Justin Herbert is looking more and more like he could be better than Deshaun and thats cause of Pep, any QB we draft is going to be great especially with TK's playcalling.

13 hours ago, Drained said:

any QB we draft is going to be great especially with TK's playcalling

Depends on who we're drafting. If we're thinking Mac Jones is that guy (we've met with him at the Senior Bowl) it's going to be a hard failure.

18 hours ago, Drained said:

Great staff, Justin Herbert is looking more and more like he could be better than Deshaun and thats cause of Pep, any QB we draft is going to be great especially with TK's playcalling.

Found Easterby's burner account...

• Like 2

On 2/1/2021 at 7:06 AM, ET80 said:

Depends on who we're drafting. If we're thinking Mac Jones is that guy (we've met with him at the Senior Bowl) it's going to be a hard failure.

I have Mac Jones as the 2nd best QB in this draft. I will hard pass on justin Fields, Zack Wilson, and Trey Lance

I would like to get two first round picks from the jets or dolphins and use the first one on something other than a QB and use the 2nd one on a guy like Jones, even if we have to trade back up to get him. With 5 QBs that supposedly have 1st round grades, we can get one at 18 most likely. 

I am not even opposed to taking trask or Mond at the beginning of round 3 and letting them compete with a cheap vet for the starting job. Odds are that we will suck again next year anyway, and then we can use our top pick in 2022 on a franchise QB, but lets rebuild the roster.