FF Big Brother 9: Swoosh wins!!

Malfatron

10 hours ago, Malfatron said:

At this point....I can tell you that Shady lost. I wont be posting his answers to speed up the game but he didnt get any correct anyway

i have no idea how any of you got any of them right because i pored over all of them lol

In a totally unprecedented move, @Outpost31 removed one of my nominations.

DARNIT! I totally hate having to put up a third nominee and compromising my Head of House.

@jasonwbantlethat comfortable vacant seat is now yours. You can't spend the entire game creating a narrative against me despite whatever excuses you may try and tell me to tide me over. You also nominated me previously, so whereas I wish I could say it's just a counter-move and no-hard feelings, it's not that way at all. It's completely personal. After you failed to remove me I told you it had to be done via a backdoor, so this is my attempt to show you the correct way to remove a target. Hopefully the house knows what to do. 

@Malfatron

• Like 1

@jasonwbantle, this was what I was told would happen.

But I have to LOL.  I told you the plan was to back door Gopher.

Then, after not talking to Gopher the entire game, you run and tell Gopher that the plan is to back door him.

I just can’t trust such duplicitousness so I will have to vote you out.

Remember when I gave you literally three chances to not be my enemy and you shot down each one?

You really should have dropped it and accepted that trying to beat someone at an HOH does not make them an enemy in this game, but you could not do that and therefore you must go.

17 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

happy easter sunday GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment In true Richard Gere fashion, I have Easter eggs hidden all over the house. Some are fresher than others. Enjoy the holiday!

Dwight and I hid an Easter egg for you, too.

It’s outside of the Big Brother house.

Enjoy.

I expect Dwight and outpost to want me out. This was expected. And yes, I told everyone your plans the whole game that you told me Bc neither of you can be trusted. I expected you to vote me out but Dwight has no vote.

so it’s up to the rest of you- if I haven’t established myself as a benefit to your game by now and you think I’d be better out, then I have failed and deserve to leave. I hope I have proven to everyone besides these two that I am an ally.

furthermore, outpost claimed to only target ppl finishing last in games and blatantly lied about it.

finally, keeping me is a vote for someone who will stop at nothing to rid the house of outpost and Dwight. So you are a minimum of 3 weeks away from being a target as I will not stop until these two leave. 

sorry daboyle nothing against you. I’ve had nothing but positive  interactions with ya but I wanna stay and I think I benefit the rest of the house.

Edited by jasonwbantle