FF Big Brother 9: Swoosh wins!!

Malfatron

@TedLavie, really you did hurt my feelings.

I really thought we were friends.

Like I make fun of you for being French, then you don’t say anything at all and it’s funny, we laugh, you laugh, I laugh because I am funny.

Nazgul pouts in the corner because he is jealous of my 10,000 status and he is a nerd, ET and Finn huff and puff by the bench press pretending they can press the bar, Jason lathers himself in butter, Gopher sleeps, Shady talks to kangaroos...

But no, that’s all been a lie.

I don’t know what to believe anymore.

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

All of us remaining need to make sure bcb wins - we're guarenteed safety given his philosophy of removing poor performers. 

Outside of ego, there's no reason for anyone on this line or the line below to not let bcb win. Winning yourself only puts your in position to alienate two people by putting them on the block (maybe even a 3rd if someone gets removed from the block).

I get this game has a selfish component, but that phase of work should be reserved for Jury phase - right now, preserving yourself is the most important job at this point in the game, and bcb represents the safest option of who is remaining.

Do the right thing, people.

He's not wrong