Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 21 - Taco Bowl XXI POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

1 minute ago, pwny said:

Seeing the core that won me two titles get dismantled to keep 3 OL and Sam Darnold. Oooof

Birdman.gif 

26 minutes ago, pwny said:

Seeing the core that won me two titles get dismantled to keep 3 OL and Sam Darnold. Oooof

idk man.. with all due respect.. I don't think you can mortgage your future shooting for a title, then leave, then pop back in to throw digs at the guy who replaced you

don't get me wrong - I don't think his choices are optimal, but he still has 2 unassigned tags and can still make changes on the ones he has assigned

I just think its bad form, tbh

32 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

idk man.. with all due respect.. I don't think you can mortgage your future shooting for a title, then leave, then pop back in to throw digs at the guy who replaced you

don't get me wrong - I don't think his choices are optimal, but he still has 2 unassigned tags and can still make changes on the ones he has assigned

And I’m not sure what he dismantled. Brees is going to retire so he can’t keep him, right?

Just now, MookieMonstah said:

And I’m not sure what he dismantled. Brees is going to retire so he can’t keep him, right?

This was my assumption as well. If Brees would still be available for next season I'd definitely hold onto him.

Just now, MookieMonstah said:

@TheKillerNacho can confirm the retirement rules, and perhaps it would be helpful considering its a new owner

But he's eligible for this season. I mean, its tag day and he's literally a member of the Saints active roster

I'm not going to get into names for the sanctity of draft boards, but even if Brees was off the table there are better options than OL and Darnold

I just don't think we should be condescending to new owners, especially when they are left without their next three 1st round picks

I reached out to pwny and a few others for advice on the sim and what positions seem to be most important. I'm not asking anyone to name names for who I should bring back but understanding positional value would certainly be helpful. I'll be revising my tags before the deadline tonight.

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I reached out to pwny and a few others for advice on the sim and what positions seem to be most important. I'm not asking anyone to name names for who I should bring back but understanding positional value would certainly be helpful. I'll be revising my tags before the deadline tonight.

asking pwny is a good idea.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, rackcs said:

when you find out, let me know

• Like 1

imagine trading 3 firsts for a crap QB who was on the verge of retiring.

Then being called a cheater for doing so.

Lmaooooo

48 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

With all due respect, that “dig” is doing more to get people to explain to him what he can do on pretty big decisions than anything else has before.