No Theme Mafia - It's now Night Four - Submit moves.

Dome

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

because you guys don't realize what the game is.

but gopher was scummy. But he's not scum, probably. I NLed, hoping to draw the lynch on purpose to save him.

Can you tell me the theory here, cause I'm really not going to read like 90% of the posts this game. Don't have the time or will power

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

@TheKillerNachothen what is your ability since it doesn't matter according to you and you used it? 

1-shot lynchproof, all there is to it.

Just now, The Orca said:

Can you tell me the theory here, cause I'm really not going to read like 90% of the posts this game. Don't have the time or will power

There was a game me and Dome were talking about forever ago on Discord. Think it was racks' superhero game but i could be mistaken on that. a game where there was no scum, and everyone was town. Armed to the brim with vengefuls and vigs and all that. I said something in pub chat how we'd never pull it off now that we had it in dead chat but he said to just give it time. Thought this game was suspicious from the onset due to lack of theme and onsaid lack of alignment cop & possible serial killer. But when gopher softclaimed vengeful and someone else softclaimed bomb, combined with my own role, I suspected it might be him trying to make the previous game a reality.

I honestly don't know if  I'm right or not, but I think its a decent probability. At least in the early version we discussed, town would only win by no lynching, and incorrectly lynching could turn those doing the lynching into baddies potentially (since they literally murdered the lynched person for no reason).

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

1-shot lynchproof, all there is to it.

There was a game me and Dome were talking about forever ago on Discord. Think it was racks' superhero game but i could be mistaken on that. a game where there was no scum, and everyone was town. Armed to the brim with vengefuls and vigs and all that. I said something in pub chat how we'd never pull it off now that we had it in dead chat but he said to just give it time. Thought this game was suspicious from the onset due to lack of theme and onsaid lack of alignment cop & possible serial killer. But when gopher softclaimed vengeful and someone else softclaimed bomb, combined with my own role, I suspected it might be him trying to make the previous game a reality.

I honestly don't know if  I'm right or not, but I think its a decent probability. At least in the early version we discussed, town would only win by no lynching, and incorrectly lynching could turn those doing the lynching into baddies potentially (since they literally murdered the lynched person for no reason).

Decent theory ill give you that. Id say more likley with the smallish game that its just a semi normal setup with some bombs/vengefuls. That would be way more fun with a bigger setup honestly lol

Wouldn't the no alignment cop be a giveaway. Id think Dome would be more sly than that

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Decent theory ill give you that. Id say more likley with the smallish game that its just a semi normal setup with some bombs/vengefuls. That would be way more fun with a bigger setup honestly lol

Wouldn't the no alignment cop be a giveaway. Id think Dome would be more sly than that

dont know. When was the last time town decided to no lynch on this site?

I think the no alignment cop might've been a hint.

perhaps he didn't expect me to remember that discussion.... but I do admit, I was the one who originally pitched a game like that up. He then responded because he had the same idea previously.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

dont know. When was the last time town decided to no lynch on this site?

I think the no alignment cop might've been a hint.

perhaps he didn't expect me to remember that discussion.... but I do admit, I was the one who originally pitched a game like that up. He then responded because he had the same idea previously.

I'll continue with that in the back of my mind, but not something I want to go down yet 

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Pickle had his South Pole game last year that was similar to what Nacho is suggesting.  

I guess I am trying to see why would there be a need to have a lynchproof in the game then if a key feature is players voting out a player then leads them to become SK?   

Isn't the backup the one that can become the sk....meaning sk was in the game to start 🥳

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Pickle had his South Pole game last year that was similar to what Nacho is suggesting.  

I guess I am trying to see why would there be a need to have a lynchproof in the game then if a key feature is players voting out a player then leads them to become SK?   

i dont see why any game would ahve the ability i have otherwise. im a get town out of jail mechanic, probably. which is why i baited my own lynch