No Theme Mafia - It's now Night Four - Submit moves.

Dome

6 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I put a bomb on him n1.  Claimed that it was a deadman's trigger and when I die, md4l dies.  I should have been killed by scum to take out 2 town last night.  

I wasn't killed so im gonna assume md4l is scum.  

okay, so you put a bomb on bcb as well then

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I put a bomb on him n1.  Claimed that it was a deadman's trigger and when I die, md4l dies.  I should have been killed by scum to take out 2 town last night.  

I wasn't killed so im gonna assume md4l is scum.  

devil's advocate here...

If I'm scum and both of you are town, and counselor is watcher.. there's no way I'm hitting you. Sure I get a 2 for 1, but I also get caught

Additionally, I would kill a different town, let you lead a mislynch today, and go another day unchecked

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

devil's advocate here...

If I'm scum and both of you are town, and counselor is watcher.. there's no way I'm hitting you. Sure I get a 2 for 1, but I also get caught

Additionally, I would kill a different town, let you lead a mislynch today, and go another day unchecked

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Could scum knowing this afraid someone could protect Pickle hope that this would lead to a mislynch of Frogs? 

Stop stealing my ideas

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

devil's advocate here...

This few of players gotta play the numbers 

I don't buy that argument, could it be, yes. 

5 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

devil's advocate here...

but would you hit josh?

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

This few of players gotta play the numbers 

I don't buy that argument, could it be, yes. 

you def could be right.. I just wouldn't treat it as a foregone conclusion and stop scumhunting for the day

Just now, Malfatron said:

scum avoiding a watch imo.

i think it lends credence to counse being town

Obviously.  I'm trying to think who plays this way as scum.

I tend to.  I know squire typically goes for good players, as do most of the others I've played with as scum.  Twins for sure.

No one jumps out as someone who does this kind of thing often.