Report: Colin Kaepernick filing collusion grievance

NewAge

24 minutes ago, paul-mac said:

32 independent teams deciding not to sign him isn't collusion. I hope someone signs him, and I genuinely admire his movement, but I'm not sure he has a case here.

This, entirely. This was not some kind of league-wide collusion to not sign him to a team. In fact, I'm pretty sure each team wanted one of the other 31 to sign him to make this story go away.

33 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

He is a mediocre QB who has used his platform to push a false narrative and has proven to be more of a distraction than anything else.

Based on talent, yes, he should have a job.     This isnt about talent.   This is about the distraction he presents and owners not wanting to deal with it. 

Has has no real case unless there is some damning evidence of it.   Him simply not being signed is not evidence of collusion against him.    The pros of signing him simply dont outweigh the cons for most teams.  

yeah... na...
Are you secretly mike Pence? 

I don't think you can make that assertion here. 

Just now, Oregon Ducks said:

It isn't. 

But, bye thread. Freaking snowflake alt righters can't discuss anything without insulting people.

LOL. I guess you don't like provable facts. And I'm an "alt righter" because I said it's a false narrative? You're the only one trying to insult people here, bud.

Just now, DawgX said:

LOL. I guess you don't like provable facts. And I'm an "alt righter" because I said it's a false narrative? You're the only one trying to insult people here, bud.

I aid I won before. adidn't you see that? 

oh and the facts. remember them. 

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

yeah, what a non-story. I bet no news outlets take this up haha

News stories are gonna run with this for the next year or so because RATINGS and it gives media outlets more ammo to say whatever they want , doesn't mean it's actually worthy of being discussed though.

I totally believe the NFL would collude against him because Goodell has proven he's totally willing to do stupid stuff for "the brand" in the past. But he's never going to prove it so it's not worth discussing IMO.

Just now, DingoLadd said:

News stories are gonna run with this for the next year or so because RATINGS and it gives media outlets more ammo to say whatever they want , doesn't mean it's actually worthy of being discussed though.

I totally believe the NFL would collude against him because Goodell has proven he's totally willing to do stupid stuff for "the brand" in the past. But he's never going to prove it so it's not worth discussing IMO.

why does it have to be provable to be a story? i don't see how one could simultaneously think it is plausible and be a non-story.

It's absolutely a story.

Archived