NBA 2020-21 Season - Game Day Thread (Bring Back The Wolf Pit!)

the lone star

9 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Guarding the 3 point line…. Seems like something you might wanna do 

Most of these teams are cheeks.

I'll cut Boston a break cause they had a positive point differential and are without Brown, but yeah...

The play-in games are wack and were only saved by the Lakers Warriors match-up. Lakers aren't a play-in team (quality wise) and neither are the Warriors since they've been without Wiseman/Oubre.

We really gonna let these crappy teams fight for a playoff spot every year?

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Most of these teams are cheeks.

I'll cut Boston a break cause they had a positive net rating and are without Brown, but yeah...

The play-in games are wack and were only saved by the Lakers Warriors match-up. Lakers aren't a play-in team (quality wise) and neither are the Warriors since they've been without Wiseman/Oubre.

We really gonna let these crappy teams fight for a playoff spot every year?

Quick question. You watching the Pacers/Hornets game

Just now, agarcia34 said:

Quick question. You watching the Pacers/Hornets game

Yes, cause this 2nd covid shot hit me like a truck and I don't feel like getting out of bed and have nothing better to do. I have it on in the background and am listening to the The Athletic's twitter spaces on my phone which is actually more entertaining than an actual NBA game which is sad.

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

Yes, cause this 2nd covid shot hit me like a truck and I don't feel like getting out of bed and have nothing better to do. I have it on in the background and am listening to the The Athletic's twitter spaces on my phone which is actually more entertaining than an actual NBA game which is sad.

Hope you feel better man. Been avoiding on getting it. Not cause I’m anti vax but just don’t wanna deal with the side effects. 

You already know how I feel about the play in games. Not the best teams but better then watching Baseball so I’ll take it 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

7/11 from 3 for the Pacers lol just incredible lucky shooting. Hornets just need to keep it semi close they will cool off. Don’t wanna see the Pacers move on 

Only teams I'm really hoping move on are Lakers, Warriors and the Wizards just cause I'm petty and want to see him get into it with KD at some point in that series. I guess the Hornets would be more interesting than the Pacers if they are getting Hayward back.. not sure where he's at with his injury.

2 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Hope you feel better man. Been avoiding on getting it. Not cause I’m anti vax but just don’t wanna deal with the side effects. 

You already know how I feel about the play in games. Not the best teams but better then watching Baseball so I’ll take it 

Appreciate it bro. My fever has gone down. Was like 101 when I woke up today. Had chills and a lot of body aches. last night and this morning. Hopefully I'll have more energy and only like a sore arm by tomorrow night.

It's funny you mention baseball, cause I wanted to take my dad to go see the Indians/Angels game with Ohtani on the mound, but they pushed back his usual start by a day to Wednesday and NBA had to throw the best play-in game at the latest start time (10 pm est) and on the worse network on Wednesday, so that plan went out the window real quick lol.