NBA 2020-21 Season - Game Day Thread (Bring Back The Wolf Pit!)

the lone star

All Rockets fans please leave the thread, this thread is for fans of playoff teams only. We will start a separate thread about the NBA draft lottery once the play in tournament is concluded for you guys to discuss next season. 

Just now, Texansfan713 said:

while you at it can you tell me the winning numbers for the next lottery too?

Just now, NYRaider said:

All Rockets fans please leave the thread, this thread is for fans of playoff teams only. We will start a separate thread about the NBA draft lottery once the play in tournament is concluded for you guys to discuss next season. 

Yes, DM me I will tell you.

55 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

this is the first "bad year" the rockets have had since 06.  Meanwhile the Jazz since 06...

I'm not sure if you're going off of recollection or just don't know, but the Jazz and Rockets a pretty close since '06.

Since '06:

Jazz:

Total wins: 672

Total division wins: 4

Total playoff appearances: 10

Total first round exits: 4

Rockets: 

Total wins: 709

Total playoff appearances: 11

Total first round exits: 5

Rockets have an edge, but your comparison seems highly exaggerated.

• Like 1

Just now, Ataal said:

I'm not sure if you're going off of recollection or just don't know, but the Jazz and Rockets a pretty close since '06.

Since '06:

Jazz:

Total wins: 672

Total playoff appearances: 10

Total first round exits: 4

Rockets: 

Total wins: 709

Total playoff appearances: 11

Total first round exits: 5

Rockets have an edge, but your comparison seems highly exaggerated.

The Rockets have also traded for 4 Superstar players in that span in Howard, Harden, Paul, and Westbrook. Yet have made the conference Finals 2 times while the Jazz have made it once, lol. 

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

The Jazz have Donovan Mitchell and Rudy Gobert to build around going forward. The Rockets have Christian Wood and Kevin Porter...

neither of them are stars.  rockets wont be building around wood and porter going forward lol

Just now, Texansfan713 said:

neither of them are stars.  rockets wont be building around wood and porter going forward lol

Donovan Mitchell is definitely a star and Rudy Gobert was 2nd in Hollinger's MVP list this year. And yes you will, who else will you build around? You won't get your pick and no superstar is signing with the Rockets. Especially since your owner is on the verge of bankruptcy and won't be able to afford the luxury tax. 

Jazz fans can't relate as we were just sold to a young tech billionaire.