NBA 2020-21 Season - Game Day Thread (Bring Back The Wolf Pit!)

the lone star

5 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Appreciate it bro. My fever has gone down. Was like 101 when I woke up today. Had chills and a lot of body aches. last night and this morning. Hopefully I'll have more energy and only like a sore arm by tomorrow night.

It's funny you mention baseball, cause I wanted to take my dad to go see the Indians/Angels game with Ohtani on the mound, but they pushed back his usual start by a day to Wednesday and NBA had to throw the best play-in game at the latest start time (10 pm est) and on the worse network on Wednesday, so that plan went out the window real quick lol. 

Take your dad to the game. You be able to watch the Lakers again on Friday lmfao 🤣 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I hate when gms start on time (tv listed time)

Youve got to be kidding me. I don’t know how you don’t get annoyed when they don’t . Games never start at listed time. So used to European football like EPL starting on time.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

Youve got to be kidding me. I don’t know how you don’t get annoyed when they don’t . Games never start at listed time. So used to European football like EPL starting on time.

Because like 97% of gms start 10 minutes after the TV listing. So I just turn the gm on 10 minutes into the broadcast. And when they actually start on time I miss the 1st couple of minutes.