What are you thinking about?

pwny

40 minutes ago, Blackstar12 said:

Seems like a lot of the information coming out from this attempted “coup” are bs. There’s appears to be little to no fighting between Wagner forces and the Russian army. 

Well most of the Russian army is currently in Ukraine. 

Although there are some reports saying they have left in some areas and are returning to Russia to help real with this situation but I haven't seen anyone actually confirm that.

3 minutes ago, rob_shadows said:

Well most of the Russian army is currently in Ukraine. 

Although there are some reports saying they have left in some areas and are returning to Russia to help real with this situation but I haven't seen anyone actually confirm that.

The first part isn’t even true. Also there’s unverified reports that Wagner and Russian army have been negotiating all day and agreed to stop advancing towards Moscow. Things can change quickly though. This Prigozhin guy seems like a nutcase.

3 minutes ago, Blackstar12 said:

The first part isn’t even true. Also there’s unverified reports that Wagner and Russian army have been negotiating all day and agreed to stop advancing towards Moscow. Things can change quickly though. This Prigozhin guy seems like a nutcase.

There's one report that they are negotiating the resignation of the ministry of defense but it's to chaotic to know what's true or not right now

7 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Judging by some people it seems a lot is going on there right now. The main news sites are a bit behind twitter but that’s also probably a good thing 

I had a feeling it wasn’t a “coup” when there wasn’t any fighting for almost 48 hours. Seems like more of an internal power struggle. I think the Wagner leader days are numbered though. Putin is bipolar and won’t trust him anymore.

Edited by Blackstar12

7 minutes ago, Blackstar12 said:

It’s seems like it’s over you can disagree though lol. 

It's not "over" they are just avoiding it turning bloody. Probably negotiating the resignation of the current leaders in the ministry of defense, what Prighozhin has said was his goal all along, he specifically said his intention was not to stage a coup against putin just to oust the current military leadership. 

The problem is with Putin calling this an act of treason if he gives in he looks weak and on Prighozhin's side of things if he just gives up he's probably a dead man... At the least he'll be imprisoned. It all depends on if Prighozhin is really willing to spill fellow Russian blood over this. (Aside from the couple of helicopters they allegedly already shot down)

Just now, Sad People said:

Whats also interesting is that it was the Belarus president negotiating the deal and not Putin. Putin called it an act of treason and i cant really see this going away just like that

It sounds like Prighozhin simply doesn't want it to turn bloody. He's a Russian nationalist, it makes sense he wouldn't want to kill fellow Russians.