Stand by Me Standings

vike daddy

So current hypothetical divisional round matchups (assuming division champs win WC games):

Saints at Eagles
Rams at Vikings

I can totally see the Saints winning that game, and I still like us in a rematch with LA.

Setting up the matchup everyone wants to see.... #payback

For me ... while I would like to see us stomp the Saints in an NFCCG rematch, it's kind of old news, and our Week 1 victory + the permanent asterisk by their Super Bowl-winning season is enough to satisfy me. I'd be just as excited for a chance at revenge vs. the Panthers. (Without the three Vikings turnovers this time.)

1 hour ago, Klomp said:

So current hypothetical divisional round matchups (assuming division champs win WC games):

Saints at Eagles
Rams at Vikings

I can totally see the Saints winning that game, and I still like us in a rematch with LA.

Setting up the matchup everyone wants to see.... #payback

That’s exactly what I’m predicting on our road to the superb owl. Rams in the first round, then the Saints in the NFCCG. We willl revenge our loss to Pittsburgh with a superb owl victory at US Bank Stadium. Minnesota Vikings LII Super Bowl Champions, the first team to win a super bowl in their home stadium. #magicalseason #Icandream #purplekoolaid #SKOL

NFC Playoffs 

Seed 1: Philadelphia-Bye

Seed 2: Vikings-Bye

Wild Card

Seed 3 Rams vs Seed 6 Atlanta = Rams

Seed 4 New Orleans vs Seed 5 Carolina = N.O.

—————————————————————————

Round 2a: Philadelphia vs N.O. = New Orleans 

Round 2b: Vikings vs Rams = Vikings 

——————————————————————————

NFCCG: New Orleans vs Vikings = Vikings

——————————————————————————

Superb Owl: Vikings vs Pittsburgh = Vikings 

Archived